dating douchebags, badboys..etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
Oops, looks like I irritated one of Burroughs' alter egos, lol.

The c0ck carousel is another thing that PUAs exaggerate. According to their myth, women fvck alphas until they turn 30, then they settle for a beta and get married. Problem is, there isn't a state in the union where the median age of a female's first marriage is 30 or above. If you live in Idaho, it's 23.5. This is demonstrably false, and a lot depends on where you live.

To maintain that ALL women ONLY get hot for bad boys is so ridiculous it's asinine. It really makes me wonder where some of the guys here get their women - in slums and trailer parks? Get out and around a bit, there are many types of men that can turn women on. As I've said before, I've never lost a woman to a bad boy type. I've lost women to the artist type and cowboy type though. I would consider any "bad boy" beneath me.

The ONLY way you can say that all women only get hot for bad boys is if you say that there is a little bad boy in EVERY male - which is true, since no man is an angel. But that dilutes the term down to the point where it is meaningless. I would also bet that there are nearly as many definitions for "bad boy" here as there are posters.
Why so defensive? :crackup:

Every woman has a different idea of what makes a "bad boy". You have your tough guy bad boy who might be violent and aggressive and you have your strong and silent type bad boy who might be a lone wolf, and doesn't take any crap.. and you have your "Ari Gold" type bad boy who is rich and powerful with a big ego.

There are many types of bad boys that make women wet. But they are still bad boys. No woman is getting wet over McLovin or Steve Urkel. If she is.. then she probably weights 500 pounds.

Do I have to remind you that all my posts are about young attractive women and ONLY young attractive women?

That fact that this information upsets some of you just proves your beta status as nerdy, needy, chumps. Women are most sexually ATTRACTED to bad boys. HOWEVER, they ultimately go for the most practical partner when they want practical things like stability and family.

Just because you have never lost a woman to a bad boy that doesn't mean you are seen as "sexy". Unlike men.. women are not primarily motivated by sex and attraction. They are motivated by utility (what a man can do for them).

Wake up. :crackup:

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Why so defensive? :crackup:

Every woman has a different idea of what makes a "bad boy". You have your tough guy bad boy who might be violent and aggressive and you have your strong and silent type bad boy who might be a lone wolf, and doesn't take any crap.. and you have your "Ari Gold" type bad boy who is rich and powerful with a big ego.

There are many types of bad boys that make women wet. But they are still bad boys. No woman is getting wet over McLovin or Steve Urkel. If she is.. then she probably weights 500 pounds.

Do I have to remind you that all my posts are about young attractive women and ONLY young attractive women?

That fact that this information upsets some of you just proves your beta status as nerdy, needy, chumps. Women are most sexually ATTRACTED to bad boys. HOWEVER, they ultimately go for the most practical partner when they want practical things like stability and family.

Just because you have never lost a woman to a bad boy that doesn't mean you are seen as "sexy". Unlike men.. women are not primarily motivated by sex and attraction. They are motivated by utility (what a man can do for them).

Wake up. :crackup:
:yawn:

Another boring post.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Only boring to an ignorant buffoon.

Science, medicine and math is also boring to buffoons. :crackup:

Comments like this is why most people on the board don't take you seriously. Same boring posts about bad boys and betas followed up by childlike insults.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck off pardner, you twit

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
What complete and utter nonsense.

I have money and a large house. I don't consider myself a bad boy (I would consider that beneath me). Yet hot women have swallowed my cvm (I have no interest in anal). I guess that shows Burroughs doesn't have a frigging clue as to what he is talking about, doesn't it?

This manosphere worship of bad boys is nothing short of pathetic. Grow the fvck up, everybody. "Bad boy" is just one example of a "type" that some women find attractive. There are many others.
Bro you are confusing the issues. Just because you aren't a bad boy and she has sex with you doesn't mean she isn't attracted to bad boys.

The topic of betas and bad boys always reminds me of the scene in Eyes Wide Shut, where Nicole Kidman tells Tom Cruise she was dreaming about a sailor, and she told him, "if he wanted me, I would give up EVERYTHING."

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The alpha fuccs beta bucks in theory is true

However in real life IT'S NOT THAT BLACK AND WHITE. For various reasons already stated. If it was a 100% true how would it explain supposed Beta's who get married at a young age to a cute/hot chick as one example.

Most women (hot included) yearn to get married. You have to remember for a woman who is not married by 30 doesn't matter how hot she is. She is perceived as a loser in her social circle(especially if she is hot). The woman who spend their best years writing the cvck carousel pay for it dearly in terms of social status, not being able to have kids, and quality of men they will be able to get later on in life.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
This is basically what I said before. It depends to some extent on how you define "bad boy". If you throw the bad boy blanket over every guy who has some masculine tendencies, sure you can claim women only are aroused by bad boys. You can say the cowboy type is a bad boy on the range, the artist type is a brooding anti-establishment talented bad boy, the guy in the Ferrari is the corporate bad boy, etc. However, this strikes me as a rather dull and inaccurate way to view the world.

I say the word "bad" means the guy must have some sort of negative, undesirable, maybe even evil trait. And "boy" infers immaturity, he's not a real man yet. In my day, the classic bad boy was James Dean in Rebel Without a Cause. He's literally a teenager, angry at the world, who can't support himself yet, he has to rely on mommy and daddy. I say women would prefer a real man, not a boy.

Poon King said:
You seem to equate the term "bad boy" with "alpha", a common manosphere mistake. I have always maintained they are two different things. The alpha is the most dominant male. As for bad boy, see my above paragraph.

I am also not trying to champion betas here (although upper level betas can do well). Women despise weakness. I am saying that you do not have to be a "bad boy" in order to be a strong, masculine, self reliant man. In fact, it's far better if you are not.

Poon King said:
Where did I ever claim that I am sexy? But when a girl's panties are soaked from being around you, it's pretty obvious that they are turned on.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I say the word "bad" means the guy must have some sort of negative, undesirable, maybe even evil trait. And "boy" infers immaturity, he's not a real man yet.
I completely agree with this definition, as I am a badboy on a journey to be a better man. But what you dont see is how a "boy" turns his negative behavior into something alpha. Its a form of empowerment that motivates change. You are also right that there is a dark confidence with badboys. But to girls that doesnt matter. The guy literally doesnt give a ****, hes confident and indifferent from a dark place but the girls dont care. But especially girls with low self esteem that like to be ****ed around. Like I had serious depression most of my childhood, I didnt give a **** about anything.. Least of all a girl who liked it. Classic leathers and boots, I made no qualms about fitting in and occasionally got into fights. Even my guy friends saw my fearless attitude as a sign of leadership and they made me into a worship icon. Something manly to aspire too based on my external behavior. (Not chasing *****es, showing backbone etc). This fearless confidence also fed in really well when I started learning cold approach, at least in the short term. Guys would tell me I had the biggest balls they had seen and what was the secret etc. The fact that my fearless behavior was actually praised and gained followers actually feed into/encouraged my arrogance and narcissism. I was the **** :D

The whole tread is basically a debate between what turns a guy on more. Real tits or fake plastic surgery tits? The truth is your **** doesnt care.

Its the same for girls, they dont care WHY the guys indifferent. It just turns them on. This is a logical argument, trying to convince girls only real core confidence and maturity "should" turn them on. I see badboy as a shortcut to alpha rather than the final destination. Even though there is still work to be done with other behaviors its a step in the right direction.

There are universal behaviors girl finds attractive and a badboy certainly has afew of them. Cola did a good job outlining them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14Gz-LTVCQo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YejMLGPkEWM

Leadership. I never saw myself as a leader, but everyone else did so I just took the role on. This above all created narcissism.

Backbone. I had enough BS going on in my head to deal with other peoples childish problems. I HATE people telling me what to do.

Spontaneity. A bad boy is generally impulsive. This is true, but except for "negs" I found this actually pushed girls away and created discomfort. Girls value comfort over spontaneity any day.

Abundance. There is no way in hell one girl could keep me happy when I couldnt even keep myself happy, especially when a less attractive girl is begging on the sidelines for all kinds of nasty.

Value. If she is in the relationship with a real bad boy, he probably made her jump thru hoops for the title of girlfriend. She had to invest, so she aint gonna just let him go. I never cared if she was my gf or not, I would actually respect her less if she was so stupid. I could see though how this could be seen as "jumping through hoops". This drove my friends insane as they felt I was too picky. LOL.

Indifference. Yep. I didnt care about anything. Fearless attitude, girls were no exception. Nothing I did was in reaction to anything. I was more concerned about fixing myself and breaking free of societal norms.

One that is missing though is a Lack of Respect. Girls can see you dont respect them and this turns them on like CRAZY. I cant emphasis that point enough. This is a step further than indifference. They are sex toys and trash and you treat them as such, nowhere near the level you are on. You dont say it, but they know it. Girls dont want you constantly worrying about their feelings lol. They want you to dominate and **** otherwise they wouldnt be there.

Girls with high self esteem or that were less sexually active would veer the **** away. Or.. you could be a nice alpha I suppose. Which will light up more of her brain though. Ironically trying to improve myself and be more positive has made me alot happier but less attractive to women. Its healthier for you but its just not as powerful a mindset as this dark crazy BS. Pump it!

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to explain the appeal of the bad boy. As I said, they are ONE type that women are attracted to. But I certainly don't see them as the highest role model to aspire to. I think PUA gurus use them that way because they are the easiest type to fake successfully. I also disagree that all bad boys have confidence - I think many of them are very insecure.

Look at the Judd Nelson character in The Breakfast Club, for instance. He's a wounded dog because of his fvcked up home life - many women like that too. But I happen to believe that women have no idea what real confidence looks like anyway.

Danger said:
There is some serious bluepilling hatred for the alpha fvks beta bucks reality.

They go right to name calling, or using the NAWALT defense as can be shown here.

Women are attracted to strength and men who exhibit alpha tendencies also exhibit strength.
I have always said women are attracted to strength, and men should be strong, masculine, and dominant.

That said, this is the problem I have with "alpha fvcks beta bvcks". I have no quibble with alpha fvcks, obviously the alpha fvcks. And I agree that females use betas for resources, no question. The problem I have is that it seemingly puts a negative spin on "bucks".

A lot of this comes from butthurt wannabe PUAs. They resent anyone who has money so they dismiss them by calling them beta, and implying that women are only interested in them because they are gold diggers. I say fvck that. A man, if he is so inclined, should strive to succeed and build his fortune. Not to support some woman, but so that he can stand strongly on his own two feet, and have shelter from the storm. I say "Be alpha, and have bucks". It's not one or the other, that's stupid. Why settle for less? Why settle for half measures?

As for NAWALT, I have a slight problem with posters who complain about that, too. It's not "blue pill" to say that NAWALT. Because most women are trash, what you are looking for are the exceptions. Who cares about the seas of trash women that are out there? I am looking for the exceptional ones. I am only interested in the NAWALT women. Now they may stab you in the back in the end, too, but as long as you don't marry them the damage is minimalized.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I think PUA gurus use them that way because they are the easiest type to fake successfully. I also disagree that all bad boys have confidence - I think many of them are very insecure.
Why do you think badboys are easy to fake? I laugh at posers because its obvious its thrown on. You cant fake dark confidence and depression, or whatever problem builds the core foundation of a badboy. Why would you even want to reduce your current level of stability.

The whole key of a badboy is he doesnt care about anything, not even himself. Complete indifference. Hes not trying to do anything. Impressing women ahahaha. If you are faking a badboy you are going to be very reactive... you wont have the center trait. Your eyes would light up every time a girl gives you attention, crush hard and chase. At best that would probably be a try hard douche.

If you are "doing it for the girls" you are by definition NOT a badboy. Thats not indifference!

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon said:
The alpha fuccs beta bucks in theory is true

However in real life IT'S NOT THAT BLACK AND WHITE. For various reasons already stated. If it was a 100% true how would it explain supposed Beta's who get married at a young age to a cute/hot chick as one example.
Because those women were smart enough to realize at a YOUNG age that no alpha would ever commit to them or relate to them beyond a sex toy. Some women are just less ambitious.:crackup:

These are the smart women who live in REALITY from a young age.

Women with self confidence believe they can lock down an alpha by f*cking him better than other women... OR they know they will never lock him down, BUT they want the experience. Some women like competing with other women while others don't think highly enough of themselves to try.... so they lock down a beta and call it a day. Doesn't mean they aren't MORE attracted to the alpha.

Solomon said:
Most women (hot included) yearn to get married. You have to remember for a woman who is not married by 30 doesn't matter how hot she is. She is perceived as a loser in her social circle(especially if she is hot). The woman who spend their best years writing the cvck carousel pay for it dearly in terms of social status, not being able to have kids, and quality of men they will be able to get later on in life.
True. Women judge each other based on their ability to control and manipulate quality men. The more attractive or high status the man is.. the better of a manipulator the woman is. So she gets respect for it. While men control the world.. relationships are the one place where women are supposed to be in control. A woman who fails at this is a loser.

A woman who can't get a man to propose to her is seen as flawed. Lacking the skills to manipulate a man or seduce a man. Its considered pathetic. Similar to men who can't get laid.

A divorced woman gets more respect than a woman who never married. Just like a beta with an ex girlfriend gets more respect than a virgin.

This is why I CONSTANTLY tell men to stop rushing into relationships with women and spin more plates. Just like women are the gate keepers of sex.. men are the gate keepers of relationships. Thus.. being a co-dependent soul mate seeking loser is like being an easy woman who f*cks anyone.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Because those women were smart enough to realize at a YOUNG age that no alpha would ever commit to them or relate to them beyond a sex toy. Some women are just less ambitious.:crackup:

These are the smart women who live in REALITY from a young age.

Women with self confidence believe they can lock down an alpha by f*cking him better than other women... OR they know they will never lock him down, BUT they want the experience. Some women like competing with other women while others don't think highly enough of themselves to try.... so they lock down a beta and call it a day. Doesn't mean they aren't MORE attracted to the alpha.
It's always the KJ betas who love talking about all the "alpha boogeymen bad boys" that every woman is being fvcked by. Like some lashing out angry/hurt for not being chosen nerd revenge fantasy of "scientific truth".

Poon King said:
True. Women judge each other based on their ability to control and manipulate quality men. The more attractive or high status the man is.. the better of a manipulator the woman is. So she gets respect for it. While men control the world.. relationships are the one place where women are supposed to be in control. A woman who fails at this is a loser.

A woman who can't get a man to propose to her is seen as flawed. Lacking the skills to manipulate a man or seduce a man. Its considered pathetic. Similar to men who can't get laid.

A divorced woman gets more respect than a woman who never married. Just like a beta with an ex girlfriend gets more respect than a virgin.

This is why I CONSTANTLY tell men to stop rushing into relationships with women and spin more plates. Just like women are the gate keepers of sex.. men are the gate keepers of relationships. Thus.. being a co-dependent soul mate seeking loser is like being an easy woman who f*cks anyone.
It seems with you any relationship period is seen as "manipulation" by women towards men. You can apply "manipulation" then to ANY relationship which never goes one persons way constantly. You just apply whatever negative you can attach that could be "true" based off ANY interaction that someone could say MANIPULATION!

Ridiculous.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
silencer said:
It's always the KJ betas who love talking about all the "alpha boogeymen bad boys" that every woman is being fvcked by. Like some lashing out angry/hurt for not being chosen nerd revenge fantasy of "scientific truth".

It seems with you any relationship period is seen as "manipulation" by women towards men. You can apply "manipulation" then to ANY relationship which never goes one persons way constantly. You just apply whatever negative you can attach that could be "true" based off ANY interaction that someone could say MANIPULATION!

Ridiculous.
Haters gonna hate.

You cry more than a 5 year old girl with a broken leg. Which is the irony of your post. The only one lashing out angry/hurt is YOU.

You sound like a buffoon.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Haters gonna hate.

You cry more than a 5 year old girl with a broken leg. Which is the irony of your post. The only one lashing out angry/hurt is YOU.

You sound like a buffoon.
Don't get upset because the only ones who pretend to agree with your angry relationship hating kj advice are those who are bitter themselves. You can keep repeating your nonsense but thats not stopping nature. Nature has already weeded you and your kind out.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DragonBlood said:
Why do you think badboys are easy to fake? I laugh at posers because its obvious its thrown on. You cant fake dark confidence and depression, or whatever problem builds the core foundation of a badboy. Why would you even want to reduce your current level of stability.
I wouldn't say being a bad boy is easy to fake, I just meant it is easier than some other things. If you don't have the looks, you don't have the looks, you can't fake that. If you don't have the talent, it's hard to fake being an artist or musician. If you don't have the money, it's hard to fake being rich. If you don't have the fame, it's hard to fake being a celebrity. Bad boy is about the easiest route to go.

Maybe what I should have said is it is easier to teach being a bad boy, lol. But yeah, I agree, a lot of guys will try to fake it and come off looking like a try hard weirdo.

It's also interesting that you mention depression. Do you think being depressed is attractive to a woman? I think it can be. The odd thing is depression is almost the exact opposite of being confident, is it not?

As for why I would want to reduce my level of stability, I wouldn't. I'm not the one advocating everybody become a bad boy, that's the pickup gurus. Or worse, their followers who don't really understand what the gurus are saying (most gurus tell you NOT to be a bad boy, just take on certain traits that they supposedly possess).

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
To your point, though, yes I get anything I want when I want sexually from women...because they know I demand it and will replace them if they dont...but we don't need to be naive about the depravity of female thought. You will hear plenty of comments over the years reminding you of the alpha fux dynamic - at least I do - from my own women.
Yeah, I guess what I'm saying is that you don't have to be a bad boy to be a strong, masculine male who can dominate a woman and treat her with disrespect in the bedroom, lol.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
looks like pena or her gay lover(was it hollowpoint?)made a new account...i present: silencer!

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
It seems you can't debate the point, so you attack the person. I agree with Poon.
Debating ridiculous KJ generalities when there are posters on here such as myself than know, have known, dated, LTR etc MANY women to just say "yeah they all want bad boys" is friggin ridiculous.

It's sour grapes saying that any chick who doesn't want this or that guy is for a FACT only wanting "bad boys". WTF is a "bad boy" anyway? Any dude who ends up with a hot chick? Or are these unseen whatever a specific dude can dream of what these women are really chasing after that supposedly bangs them and no one ever sees or hears of them? No one in the social circle finds out? No men who get into LTRs ever know of? Women who love to gossip never talk about them? Are they Ghosts?

I know and knew countless absolute psychopaths. Too many from all over growing up and just knowing a lot of people through school, social circle, family, friends. Bad boy's to the absolute fullest and never changed. The worst possible dangerous people to ever even want to know as acquaintances and believe me most chicks except the few that were severely fvked in the heads themselves went anywhere near them.

This brainwashing mantra nonsense is weak at best. Just shows the same dudes who are angry at all women will still fall like clowns for anything to protect their fragile egos.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
If you want to make your point, you should debate the points and not call names.

Anyone can claim KBJ, but it takes work to discuss, debate and prove your points. At least in this point you are making some points and not just calling names.

So, it seems your hang-up is on the word "bad-boy". While I will let Poon describe what he meant there, I believe earlier that PairsPlus identified the key as being "perceived bad-boy", assuming that bad-boy is really just an arche-type of men typifying strength and confidence in some arena, whereas some think it means criminal and only criminal.

If that definition is your issue, then work up that discussion instead of just accusing someone of being a KBJ.
When a dude keeps spewing nonsense as "fact" I'll call him a clown.

I've never met a dude who faked being a bad boy or is/was perceived as one. They either WERE and still are one or they simply started working out, used ridiculous amounts of juice, got multiple tats, had trained in boxing or what ever martial art, made tons of money any way they could (without going into anymore detail). Yet still didn't have tons of chicks chasing them. They got certain ones but no way near all.

The main ones chicks liked were the pretty boys who worked out and were popular. I've hung out with many different kids of dudes growing up same with chicks. Having many friends of all ages chicks, dudes, family known, social circle huge, through work etc. when some dude just generalizes and needs to believe it's a "fact" I can only laugh.

Chicks aren't that important to be faking anything for.

Thatfeel is angry. Must be another poon username or MGTOW suck up.

dating douchebags,... 07-06-2015 12:49 PM thatfeel Youre a faggot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.