Dating A Good Friend

FrustratedChump

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this **** works!

So its been about a week and a half now, just thought I'd post an update. First few nights after I end it, we talk briefly over MSN (our usual chat medium since she moved out).

All of those conversations except one she started (I think I started it the 3rd day). Since then I havent started any convo's with her at all. I've even just closed a few of the messages she sent w/o responding. I feel like a **** doing it, cuz I do want to talk to her, but I know its the right thing to do.

So this whole weekend I dont talk to her, finally today I respond to one of her messages. We talk for about 20 min before I tell her I"m going to bed (waited till the convo was going good then ended it, rather than wait will we ran out of things to talk about). During the conversation she was going on about how I havent emailed her, how I didnt come see her this weekend, she even called me a jerk (Jokingly).

Well well well... the tables have turned sweetheart ;)

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing makes me prouder than seeing these techniques work!

ahh69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tazman
Nothing makes me prouder than seeing these techniques work!
Amen, love reading the stories and results.. Congrats to you..

suave4sure

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitive response

Okay you said you wanted one of two things.

To get both you're going to have to not speak to her for awhile. If you just want to be friends 3 to 5 days.

However if you want to "go" ganji like others suggested"and that really depends on the relationship yall had beforehand"it completley depends on that because if she was not attracted or into you before you withdraw yourself it's pointless" , the more she was into you the better the chance if she wasn't into you earlier on. Or if she showed alot of interest ealy on and it continued..

Now the Ganji disclaimer to explain it completely.

For Ganji to work the girl must "depend" on you basicallly . It doesn't matter in terms of the amount of time because a girl can find more emotional support. and you can go from friend zone to ganji but that is very tough. Like i initially said for ganji to work you have to have the girl depending on you, i.e. wanting to hear from you every day(cellphone.e-mail,instant messaging,etc.....).

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this GANGI crap is a waste of time.

if you dont think you will be with her..tehn stop ****ing around..and move on.

and be friends..stop ruining ur friendship.

if you wanted to be more than friends you should of stole her from her BF the moment you met her..and if she was single then too bad!

why would you want this..when u can mutually fall in love with a women you havent met yet?

FrustratedChump

Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided that I care about her too much to be her friend. If I cant have her as a lover, then I dont want her as my friend. I'm not going to keep her around in hopes that I can someday have her again. So I'm going to give it another shot, if it fails, it fails... Thats life.

As far as stealing her right away goes... you dont know the circumstances, you dont know her, you dont know me. Dont pretend to. First of all, I'm not one to standing the way of a long term relationship (they'd been together about 2 years at that point). Second of all, she was my new roommate, potential for disaster was too high. And lastly add on the fact that at the time I'd only ever kissed one girl (this was before I found this site), I would've blown that relationship from day one. Plus I would've missed out on the 5 other girls I've dated in that time -- which was well needed experience.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I called her tonight, and dumped her. I dont think she saw it coming.
If I cant have her as a lover, then I dont want her as my friend.
Wait a second... what are you trying to accomplish here? Do you want her, or not? If you do, why did you dump her - and, if you don't, why not be her friend?

FrustratedChump

Don Juan
Reaction score
The dump was the curve ball. If I didnt do it, I would've got stuck in the LJBF zone. I would've had no hope of climbing back from there.

Plus it was some what spur of the moment.