Dating a girl who's ex is a black guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

For_F

Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn how to not give a fvck. What, you think her pvssy is some piece of unmarked jewel thathas the value of your entire self worth? If you hit it, enjoy it and if for whatever reason you two no longer fvck then move on. If a woman needs a gigantic c0ck then she is uber loose in more ways than one. Realistically, many women who love massive c0cks are also the type who are willing to cop facials, do anal, do deep throat etc because theyve watched too much p0rn.

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the reason I started this thread is not because I am racist or against interracial couples. In fact, I don't go for girls my own color, so quite the opposite. My concern was that I don't want to waste my time and her's if she isn't going to want what I have to offer.

It's like once you have luxury/premium, you can't be satisfied with anything of lower quality.

So I don't see why this thread needs to be locked. We are here to help each other understand the issues in our lives and dispel misconceptions, aren't we?

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be funny if the OP was black too? :crackup:

Don't worry about it man, if you effed some chick with a prominent trait, does that mean you will no longer date a chick who doesn't have it. Don't get me wrong, she might miss dating/effing a black guy, but she's not going completely throw out all guys of other colors.

Don't be insecure.

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm mixed with black and white and I've thought about this at times. I'm above average size, which I'm insecure about, but I usually stop caring at some point and I'm just happy to be getting.

However, I don't date a lot of black women because of it...my insecurities that is.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
does the op not realise that some white guys are pretty well hung too? ffs just get on with your life

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No reason to lock the thread OP isn't coming off as a hater/racist at all. Thread has been a good ****ing thread so far aside from one post which seems(no IS) to come from a stormfront member.

Status
Not open for further replies.