Dates Every Day

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm always impressed/horrified when people have more than like 2-3 girls they're seeing. I barely have time for one at a time. Once I was banging 4 at once and that was a logistics nightmare.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
handle said:
I'm always impressed/horrified when people have more than like 2-3 girls they're seeing. I barely have time for one at a time. Once I was banging 4 at once and that was a logistics nightmare.
You lucky bastard!

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo'Mama said:
You lucky bastard!
Don't worry bro.
You'll be fine this week.

It's not like there are any tube strikes or.......oh wait..... ;)

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo'Mama said:
You lucky bastard!
That's what you would think… But seriously, I don't know how people have the time for this stuff. It makes a good story if you want to brag but whatever. I guess you will see this week.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Further thoughts and updates.

Last night I went on a date with a Czech girl. I didn't drink at all but it was only because I was on so much Adderall. Not that it's needed but I would personally advise everybody on here to stay the hell away from Adderall unless you have genuine ADD and are taking it consistently and not increasing doses AND it is making your life liveable. I'm going to throw everything I have away. The multiple crashes (after redoses) I experienced yesterday were indescribably painful.

The date itself was bizarre. Normally I drink and am kind of confident, relaxed and escalate fairly quickly. On the Adderall I was like a madman. I spent three hours trying to solve this chick's housing dilemma not out of any sense of wanting to help her but just from the uber focus that comes from taking that stuff.

I think I'm going to try dating sober for a while. It actually fills me with dread. I have to admit that I do find women almost utterly retarded and all of my interest in them is physical. Or I guess it can be nice to have them around, in the background somewhere. But engaging with them on any meaningful level just leaves me, at best, irritated.

Dating is costing money. I can easily afford it but when I drink on dates I have a good time so it's like I'm paying for entertainment. Sober, i won't be entertained and I'm not sure what I'll get out of the date, other than maybe a second date if one comes. I don't know what conversion rate you guys have but so far I've been dating a couple of weeks and kiss closes only. I think I need to hold my ground from now on and just say they're either coming round for some wine and a movie or nothing.

None of these *****es even offer to split the bill. It's unbelievable. Jenna Marbles (who I quite like) did a YouTube vid on this and I agreed with everything she said. I just can't respect any woman who thinks it's her divine right to have meals, drinks bought, etc. If somebody tried to pay for me (friend or girlfriend) I would absolutely fvcking refuse. I mean I literally would not let them do it. How can they think it's fine? But what's the alternative, to fight with them over it or watch them look like you've just fvcked their mother as they reach for their wallet?

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was supposed to be my day off yesterday but ended up chatting with a smoking hot Persian chick and we went out to a bar. Detox day turned into a highly non detox day. We got close, was feeling underneath her skirt and she was telling me how turned on she was but she wouldnt come back with me. I was smashed so probably ended up leaving an awful impression.

Am starting to think I should be posting on an alcoholism/substance abuse forum instead of SS.

Another date tonight. This madness cannot continue.

Intriguingly have a date with a model tomorrow who comes from serious money. Given the way the world actually works she is hugely out of my league. Am assuming she'll flake. It seems almost pointless to meet her, if she doesn't.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if you're seeing multiple women it makes you addicted to Adderall?

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
So if you're seeing multiple women it makes you addicted to Adderall?
1. It's the first time I had taken Adderall in months.

2. I explained above. I took it because I was so exhausted.

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo'Mama

I did the same thing you're doing now back in 2009. Had plates spinning like crazy and the only way to keep going was Adderall XR. I had to stop after about a month because i literally almost went crazy. Slow down gradually man, this is not a way to live your life. why not do a plate-a-week? that way u can keep interest/mystery up with the others.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awful date just now. Irish girl. We were both hungover and fatigued. No mutual attraction and she just went on about how depressed she was. Deleted her immediately. Wish i hadnt gone on that date. This can suck. Have to stop doing just online dating i think because its so hard to tell if youll be attracted to the person and get on over the net. Although persian girl last night was really fun. I need regular sex with a couple of girls so i can cut down the dating.