Date with one girl turned non-date with two?

GhostWriter

Don Juan
Reaction score
First post, I love this site! I've used numerous techniques and studied various scenarios then did some real world application. So far so good! Went clubbing last week and started dancing with a girl

I get her number then go back to my friends, text her 2 days saying let's hit up <trendy restaurant>. *which is tomorrow

I've just recently learned that dinner is no place to take a girl that you're not intimate with. So I still haven't decided where to go, maybe a soju bar.

So today she text me saying, "My friend will be coming too?"
*a girl

Not a declarative but interrogative statement.
Here's the thing, her friend is pretty cute.
I replied, "Sure."
I also learned you're not supposed to verify your date but say something like... Don't forget high heels since tennis shoes aren't allowed.
Here's the thing, she contacted me first to verify if we're still on. So to me that portrays interest level. Wednesday night was also her suggestion.

Does that mean she feels uncomfortable around me to where she has to bring a friend? I'm pretty sociable and by no means creepy. She's a FOB girl that seems shy and timid if that means anything.

Well my main objective is to get with her friend, any advice on the best way to approach this situation? I know you're supposed to not ignore one for the other. Do you give more or less attention to the girl you're interested in?
Would it be wise to kino both of them?

I can't imagine going in for a kiss at the end of the night when there are two of them. Both girls seem cute so I wouldn't mind hooking up with either of them by the way.

I'm still relatively new to DJ-ism so bear with me if I seem a little oblivious. I'm a very fast learner though and I look forward to hearing the words of wisdom from true DJs on this site!

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought maybe she might be shy like you said because she's new in town but you got her number dancing at a club. you probably came off as non-sexual, and she likely sees you as just a friendly guy.

did you escalate or get physical at all at the club?

you screwed up when she asked you to bring a friend - she might have been trying to see what your intentions were (no friend = "date", friend = "no date"). it might be too rude to uninvite the other girl, but you could always try to text her saying that you'd really like to just focus on getting to know her, and that she should come alone.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do the words 'possible threesome' mean anything to you? Flirt with both of them. If you focus on one, than at least make the other one think you're a great guy.

Keep in mind, she might be bringing the friend for safety reasons, and get her opinion on you, so be nice and establish a lot of comfort with her friend. Win her friend over. basically game them both, but if you GO for her friend, you may lose out. Of course, if your date shows no interest and her friend does, its cool to switch girls.

Just be cool about it. If you're getting along well, go for the kiss when her friends is in the bathroom. If that doesnt happen, it is acceptable to go for the end of date kiss, regardless of her friend being there, just say goodbye to her freind first, and hopefully she'll take the hint and turn her back..

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl & her friend are just trying to get a free meal out of you.

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring a cool buddy and frame it as a double date. Pawn him off to the other chick while you game yours.

GhostWriter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well thanks to this site I'm not taking them out to eat. I'm gonna take 'em drinking at a soju bar. Yes I did get physical at the club, when we went to get a drink I grabbed her by the waist and lead her to the bar. I also did some light kino before and while getting her number. I'm certain I gave off sexual energy.

Spinaroonie that's a great idea! I'll bring one of my other friends along.

Thanks for the responses guys appreciate it.

As for serialized can you really tell a girl to just come alone? I think I'll game both, never really tried kissing in the middle of the date lol. If they resists it'll be really really awkward lol!!

okay I'm off

jnice48146

Don Juan
Reaction score
Soju bar? Do those exist outside Korea? If so, I'd love to hit one!

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
Do the words 'possible threesome' mean anything to you?
Come on brother you and I both know she is not bringing a friend because she plans to have a threesome with our friend here.

OP you probably missed one of the simplest rules to follow in dating.

RULE: To be able to seduce a woman you have to isolate her! do not agree to HANG OUT with a woman and her friends unless she is your gf already!

It's one of the dumbest mistakes a guy can make.

1. You are supposed to set the tone from the beginning that you only see yourself/her as possible lovers. When two people from the opposite sex go out there's a psychological tone set that this is a date to scope each other out for possible romance. When you allow yourself to get into a situation when there's more than 2 people it no longer becomes that.
2. When you agree to go and be with a woman and her friends it is no longer a date but a hangout.
3. In order to seduce a woman you need to ISOLATE HER. You will find it much harder and almost impossible to properly seduce her when her nosy little friend/friends are there. You need to put yourself in situations of power (being alone with a woman) rather than situations with obstacles to seducing women.
4. Women love to invite guys they know are interested in them to their social circle to basically ADD THEM to their social circle and give them the friend card covertly that way. You don't want to be in her social circle you want to be her lover.
5. Women love to bring friends along in order to KEEP YOU AT BAY! It's the simplest co** blocking technique in the world. Do you think she would have brought her friend along if she wanted you? Women do this when they have doubt about you. They don't want to make you feel bad so they bring a friend and you hanging out with her + friend sets the tone between you two from the start as nothing more than friendship.

You made a mistake by agreeing to this but you live and learn. If I were you I would ignore the target and go for her friend and make the target feel like sh*t. Let it backfire on her that would probably attract her to you more.

No you are not having a date because you allowed her to change it to a hangout. A date is between a man and a woman and when there's more people involved it becomes a hangout.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well f823000 sometimes you don't have a choice. Once I went on a date and she brought a friend a long with her. No warning, or advance notice. I managed to give a good impression to the both of them and later on during the date the girl's friend "had to go" or was dismissed. They're not used to cvckblock you but rather as a back up. If you turn up unlikeable she can go off with the friend. If you impress them both you score a makeout with the girl you're taking out.

I don't know how many European people post on this board, but I think in Europe or parts of it its not such a big deal to go on group dates. Of course iso is still always best but the girl could be bringing along her girlfriend for any number of reasons: so she can get a second opinion on you, so she can show you off to her girlfriend and etc. etc. If they bring a second person just try not to panic...

GhostWriter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, yea Soju bars do exists in Korea towns. There aren't as much as china towns but they exists, LA, NY, Dallas has a big one, Houston, Phoenix, well.. they're everywhere :)

Tomorrow is already too late I'm just gonna go solo and game on the friend since I know my original target doesn't have much interest in me otherwise she would've went solo. Obviously not going to completely ignore her, but invest most of my time on the cute friend. So I suppose this predicament actually turned in my favor... somewhat.

For future reference how would you guys respond to her asking.. "My friend will be coming too?"

I can only see how it would hurt her impression of you.
****y + funny? Witty?

Or maybe a true DJ would have never been in this position in the first place. I'll take that as a sign that I need to work and improve on my game.
If I had raised her interest level high enough then she would have never invited the third wheel. Thanks again guys, I'll let you all know how it went.