Date with a 9.5

Rockstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, this coming Wednesday, I have a date with an hb9.5. She is hot beyond belief, and somehow I managed to convince her to get together and have coffee with me. Anyhow, I'd venture to say this will be the most important date I've had in the last 2 or 3 years. Guys out there, give me some advice on how to keep the convo going. I don't know her well, we've only met once, that was three weeks ago when I got her number. Any help will appreciated, I think I can handle my own, but outside opinions are always good.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep your mid-game tight.Speak chick (use expressive language) and build emotional connections.

Example questions:

"What are you passionate about in life?"
"What gives you excitement in your life?"
"Why do you get up in the morning?"
"What are the qualities you look for in a guy?"

All good questions because they will really get her thinking and wondering "Why DO I get up in the morning?" which is a thousand times better than asking her where she lives (snore)...

Also, it seems to me that you're already putting her on a pedestal. Knock it off, or you'll defeat yourself if you think she's above you

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A chick’s a chick… remember that, regardless of what you score her

Handle yourself as you would do with any chick. Talk about the things you would do with any other chick, and hope she’s got a grain of personality to go with the looks.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it cool. Keep calm. After the date, come here, and tell us how much better you feel. Even if you don't kiss her or whatever, you will feel much more confident, because "you have dated a hb 9.5" ... and this will give you the confidence to do so again and again :up:

Vampire

Don Juan
Reaction score
At the same time... don't interrogate her either. Good luck.

Rocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you do, don't tell her it is your most important date in 3yrs! :D

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've already lost, putting her on pedastal like you are doing now.

Dont hype it up. It's just a girl. No big deal.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop putting so much importance on the outcome of this date. You're already losing, going in with this mindset.

She's obviously above you, and you'll convey this either subtley or in an obvious way.

Go in with the mindset that you won't like her. When you can reframe it so that she's below you you'll act accordingly.

Rockstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, I have my date with the hb9.5 in a few hours. I've put myself more at ease in the last couple days. I've stopped hyping up the date and have more of a care free attitude. also, I've been hooking up with another girl for the last three weeks, so I know that if tonight doesn't go anywhere I have another girl already, so no biggie. i'm sure by tonight I'll be at my most charming, witty, and ****y levels. I'll let you all know how it goes.

yul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold it in, stay calm. Keep the conversational anectodal and not too deep.
Lots of humour too. Be mildly interestd in her. Ask simple questions. Make decisions.

Rockstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being great, this date was a 7.5. I got her laughing and smiling a lot. I couldn't get a true read on whether she was into me or not, but she's probably gonna come do something with me and my friends for 4th of July. The only real problems were that there were lulls in the conversation at some points, which I expected being this was our first time really hanging out. I had to carry the convo too. I probably talked about 60 percent of the time, maybe more. But we'll see how things go from here.

Reaction score
To the originator of this post, tell me does this make sense:

I am in sales, I have a great product, okay?

I've found my market.

But instead of doing presentations and meetings with as many people in my market as I can, I do one presentation and hope to live and accomplish all my financial dreams and goals from that one presentation.

Does that make sense?

No it doesn't.

Just like your one date, that's soooo big, with this onnnneee girl, that you just gotttttaaaa have. Stupid isn't it?

Why don't you just go in the field and approach more hbs?

Why put all your eggs in one Easter Basket?

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rock on Mr. Rockstar :rockon:

Convos can be tough on the first date, but if overall it went good then that's what is remembered. A couple of lulls are normal. Next time be more engaging and relaxed (not that you weren't on 1st date) For good second date convo tips, relate a couple of lines back to convos from your first date, builds rappaport and time-familiarity. You probably knew that but, just some advice.

If shes smiling and laughing and hanging out with you, then you are on the right path.

Rockstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like your one date, that's soooo big, with this onnnneee girl, that you just gotttttaaaa have. Stupid isn't it?

Why don't you just go in the field and approach more hbs?

Why put all your eggs in one Easter Basket?[/
Dude, if you read the post I wrote earlier today I mentioned that I'm already dating someone currently. An hb7. I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket, I'm just casually looking for an upgrade. I also have tentative dates with an hb8, and an hb8.5 coming up. If the hb9.5 from tonight goes nowhere, I have plenty of backup. I'm not too worried. Yeah, I hyped it up when I started this post, but I was just momentarily excited and never generally act in that manner.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are always lulls in conversation…

You know what the best indication is that a first date went well? Before you part ways you put your arm around her in your car / at the train station / at the bus station and she moves to you, showing IL on her part, then you move closer for a kiss close as she’s about to leave and she reciprocates.

It’s that simple… end every first date like that, and you’ll know exactly where you stand. None of that what does this mean, what does that mean BS after for you to deliberate over, or for you to post on here, instead you get a straight up affirmation of her IL.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ashley Chuckles said:
There are always lulls in conversation…

You know what the best indication is that a first date went well? Before you part ways you put your arm around her in your car / at the train station / at the bus station and she moves to you, showing IL on her part, then you move closer for a kiss close as she’s about to leave and she reciprocates.

It’s that simple… end every first date like that, and you’ll know exactly where you stand. None of that what does this mean, what does that mean BS after for you to deliberate over, or for you to post on here, instead you get a straight up affirmation of her IL.
That is a really good way of guaging interest.

Personally, when i'm out with a new girl, I always assume she's interested. The thought that she may not be, never enters my head.

When I go in with that kind of mindset, I always act normally and never try and "impress" her. I've never had a girl not kiss me after a date... the problem is, I'm usually the one who ends up not interested. At least, that's how it's been going lately.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its all about questions, keep your mouth shut about your self and ask about her, then responds and show that you are listening. There is a good tip about it in the hall of fame.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More details please. What did she respond well to, did you qualify/tease her, etc. You can't just build up our anticipatioon and leave it at 'it was a 7.5.'

Talking a lot isn't a bad thing, and a lull can be a test to see if how you handle silence. However I'm worried you subconsciously put her on a pedestal, and failed to adequately tease the hottie. Thoughts?