Date Report...

VoiceofReason

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a coffee date with a girl today. Here's the exposition:

The first time I ever really talked to this girl was at my senior prom last year. My date turned out to be a byotch (she's the reason I'm here), so I just talked and danced with this girl all night. She was fun and had a HIGH interest level... That was cool... Anyway, we became friends. Flirted everynow and then, but nothinge ver happened. I saw her at work the other day (she applied there) and I sat with her while she was waiting on her interview. We were close within seconds...I mean physically close, not like...friend close. I could have kissed her if I wanted, but i was at work. We played tic-tac-toe (don't knock it, fellas, it works wonders...) and then she got called for her interview. About five or six minutes later, she finishes and starts to leave.

Me: Hey, babe. You forgot something...
Her: Oh, damn...

She comes over and hugs me. Nice...

Anyway, here's the real story:

We meet at Panera Bread today for coffee before she had to work...and had a really good time. The conversation never lulled for more than a second when it lulled at all, she did most of the talking. She asked me questions, I never gave too much up. She was easy to play off of when it comes to neg-hits and C+F...etc. ...

We have several laughs and before you know it...she's almost late for work. She gets up and we say goodbye. No hug, nothing. She leaves. But, she did keep smiling at me when she did leave...

The only reason I would tell you guys this is this instance right here:

Her: You know? You're really easy to talk to...
Me: I do what I can...
Her: It's like talking to one of my girlfriends...
Me: ...
Her: (laughing) What?!
Me: ...Girlfriend? (****y smile) Did you really just utter those words?
Her: (smiling) Problem?
Me: If I was one of your 'girlfriends' it wouldn't be...
Her: (just laughs)

I mean...damn. Friend zone arleady, or what? ...HELP!!!

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude....just say "Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a b*tch?"

:crackup:

VoiceofReason

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's awesome...

...so...should I give her another run, or just cut my losses...?

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do get another run, set it on your own terms. I'd say you're definetely on the right track. Just make sure you initiate an emotional and physical connection fast, or you'll lose this girl faster than you CAN say, "Is Wayne Brady gonna hafta choke a b*tch!?". Take initiative and don't worry if you screw up.

-Damian