Date Report

trans_am03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I just got back from this little date with this girl I met on myspace. Over the past few days shes been constantly texting me and all. Well today I picked her up at school and we went to the park. It was pretty much empty and we just walked around and talked. We were there for prolly more than an hour. One part I know I went wrong with is I didnt bother to put any kino on. But after that I had to take her to the salon she works at. I parked in front and we ended up sitting there talking for maybe 30 mins. Her best friend works there and kept txting her jokingly stuff like"are you gonna come in or just stare at the building" and after a while she txted again"if you dont come in I'm coming out there" I think she was just joking but we were out there for a while. Then she got out and said shed txt me in a bit. SO this was about 2 hrs ago and she hasnt txted or called me. I get the feeling she doesnt wanna go out again which is fine seeing how I cant really do much since Im leaving next month for the Air Force. I pretty much know what things I did wrong too. btw yesterday she left me a bunch of pic comments on myspace saying how cute and adorable I am, but I get the feeling after meeting me in person shes not into me.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 hours ago?! No offense, but a guy that's going to the Air Force and gets all spongie after 2 hours isn't what I thought of Air Force guys.

What kino did you apply? You should have gone for the kiss at multiple situations man. Neither of you were just there to txt and that bs, you both wanted to make out, but you didn't have the balls to do so.

Do not contact her, wait for her to contact you. Spin more plates, and make new plans with her and this time kiss her.

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh 2 hours is nothing man, dont worry about it, like samependo said wait for her to contact you

trans_am03

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I shouldve done some kino but I got the feeling she wasnt into me, which is kinda a 180 turn on things. Shes the one who asked me out and she was all into me. It was actually getting annoying with all her texts in her telling me to txt her when I got off work and shyt.
And to be honest Im expecting her to send me a message saying she just wants to be friends. But this girl was beautiful and I would go out with her again if the chance came up. Damn the mini golf was closed at the park which sucked but oh well. And yea Im def gonna wait for her to contact me.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the feeling, don't give a damn about that, just go for it, next 3 chicks that turn out like that, ignore, and do some escalating kino. If she wanted to be friends (at that moment) she wouldn't have spent so fvcking much time with you. Judge the actual actions trans am.

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** waiting for her to contact you go out and game some more chicks

trans_am03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I mean when we pulled in to where she works I was expecting her to get out right away but we did talk for a while there. SO I guess thats good. And actually I do have another girl(backup) whos been wanting to hang out-tho shes not as hot as this one.

trans_am03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so later on that night she txted me with something like What are you doing. etc
And she told me to txt her the next day when I woke up.
Does this sound like shes still into me? SHould I go ahead and set up a 2nd date?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her tomorrow, don't text her or anything, and set the 2nd date, and this time do some moves on her.

trans_am03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok heres kinda a stick in the road. She had this guy she was goin out with for only a few days before we went out. And something happened and she said he was an a$$hole. Well now on her myspace page he's at the number 2 spot and her headline says "On hold, I wanna be his one and only" also in her about me section it says that shes single but she wants to be with someone and she hope things work out so she can be together. Im assuming shes talking about him and Im guessing they started talking or whatever again. So what should I do now?

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trans_am03 said:
she said he was an a$$hole. Well now on her myspace page he's at the number 2 spot and her headline says "On hold, I wanna be his one and only"
Lmao...well, ain't this just the oldest story in the book! :crackup:

trans_am03

Don Juan
Reaction score
SO I guess she wanted this other guy the whole time huh? And now it seems pointless to even bother with her.