Date Report continued

trans_am03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so she continues to txt me like when shes in school and right before she goes to bed. Tonight I straight up asked her about the other guy and she admitted to liking him but said that she doesnt think they'll be together because he's being ignorant and some other shyt.She said when they were together they had a great time. She also said shes not attached but kinda still likes him and that she doesnt know where things are going to go but that shes not going to sit around and wait cause its not that hard to move on. She continues to txt me and always tells me to txt her when I wake up(she'll be in school-shes a junior while I graduated last year)

I dont know if it was a good idea to confront her about this other guy but I felt like I had to do it to get things off my chest.
So my question is should I even bother asking her out on a second date or does it sound like she def wants this other guy?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw, don't confront her about other guys, even if it does bother you. She just isn't your girlfriend. People shouldn't have committed relationships in less than a month.

By all means keep dating for practice, and maybe get some action. Don't worry about commitment - you're leaving town for a long time in two months, right?

Yes, you should bother asking her out. Teenager chicks fall in and out of love every five minutes, so just ignore whatever crushes she thinks she has.

trans_am03

Don Juan
Reaction score
I already asked her about the other guy.
And yeah Im leaving next month actually so getting into anything serious is outta the question and kinda pointless. Now I feel as if I really have to show her a good time to top whatever she and the other guy did. I think I'll just not take this too seriously and just have fun with her until I leave. Now I'm left trying to come up with something we could do that would be really fun for her.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got an idea, "watch a movie" at your place. And, why would you care about her feelings to the other guy? Internalize this though *I do not give a rats ass about anything that isn't her wet ******. See women as if they were silly kids, that will help you a lot and you will stop trying to understand their motives etc.

trans_am03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so today she said shes done with the other guy completely. Im still not sure what she thinks of me. I mean to be honest when we hung out at the park I dont think she really got a good impression of what Im really like and it was kinda boring cuz all we did was walk around and talk. But she keeps texting me so Im assuming she likes me more than just friends.

trans_am03

Don Juan
Reaction score
So a few days have gone by and we txt each other everyday. Well I just asked her if she wanted to do something next week and her exact words were "sure why not". I guess thats a yes but the way she said it makes it sound as if shes got nothing better to do. What do you guys think? Am I over thinking this?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I over thinking this?
Yes. Instead of asking her to do "something" next week have an idea or two ready. And call instead of texting back and forth, better to just call and set it up.

After that, there won't be any need to text her, or reply to her texts in a timely manner. Just save it for when you see her.

trans_am03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any idea why shes always txting instead of calling? I jokingly asked her why we never talk on the phone instead of always txting and she was like Good question lol we'll have to do that sometime

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could ask her why she doesn't call you . . . or you could call her.

It's obvious which one is simpler.