Date Problem

Comeback kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a bit of a problem. And i really need some advice on this as soon as possible. Usually when a guy likes a girl he meets and chats with her a few times, maybe gets her number. Then if he is interested he will ask her out on a date. Go on a few more dates ultimately leading up to a relationship. See i like a few girls and i would like to one day be in a relationship. One day very soon. The problem is I own no car, so i can't take a girl out on a date. Mom can't drive me because she is at work most of the hours in the evening. It seems its going to be this way for a while. So what do i do?? would walks around the neighborhood work. I don't want to have to stop talking to girls just because of this. Can anyone give any advice.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went through this problem all throughout highschool. It sucks. At a certain point in life I had girls picking me up. I got quite use to it, and sometime the girls trusted me so much, they would let me drive their car.

Advice on the matter... Get them to pick you up. If neither of you have a car, then you should just ask her to meet you somewhere. How you get there is on you though. If it's not very far, you could just cab it.

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
I felt the need to come in here and reply as I was recently thinking about this. I honestly would like to hear. I've got a friend who does this alot but I never pressed for details. He's one of those natural ladies mens and I want to find out what he does.