Date offering?

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
1.How do u guys offer a date to your girl so that you don't look needy

and she says yes?

Im thinking about "hey! babe we should get together and grab sth for a bite.

Which day is better for you Wednesday or Thursday?"

What do u think about this?

2.Is it ok to be the one who always offer a date and the girl say yes everytime?

Or should I wait until she start to initiate to ask me out sometimes?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring "Charlie" with you (see other post I made on your other thread).

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
corrector said:
Bring "Charlie" with you (see other post I made on your other thread).
I don't get what you mean.

Could you be more specific abt that?

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont ask her, give her commands. instead of saying, "hey! babe we should get together and grab sth for a bite. Which day is better for you Wednesday or Thursday?" rephrase it like this: hey babe! have dinner with me on thursday night. and wear a nice dress, its a classy place. women are naturally followers, and they want the man to take the lead. that is an alpha trait. also when you give the girl too many options, it makes you sound needy, and too available. if she says thurs no good, give her an opportunity to suggest another day. if she doesnt offer another day, good chance she's got low interest. if she says thurs no good how bout fri? you respond with, not sure about fri, i'll have to get back to you. wait about a day and tell her you re-arranged your schedule and you dont normally do that for anyone. that should also lower your chances of her flaking on you.

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
thevilittletroll said:
dont ask her, give her commands. instead of saying, "hey! babe we should get together and grab sth for a bite. Which day is better for you Wednesday or Thursday?" rephrase it like this: hey babe! have dinner with me on thursday night. and wear a nice dress, its a classy place. women are naturally followers, and they want the man to take the lead. that is an alpha trait. also when you give the girl too many options, it makes you sound needy, and too available. if she says thurs no good, give her an opportunity to suggest another day. if she doesnt offer another day, good chance she's got low interest. if she says thurs no good how bout fri? you respond with, not sure about fri, i'll have to get back to you. wait about a day and tell her you re-arranged your schedule and you dont normally do that for anyone. that should also lower your chances of her flaking on you.
Many thx to ur comment bro.

Can you tell me some of your experience of girl flaking?

I am not sure what it is and whether I have ever faced it or not.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
keemojung said:
Many thx to ur comment bro.

Can you tell me some of your experience of girl flaking?

I am not sure what it is and whether I have ever faced it or not.
flaking is when a girl blows you off, or doesnt respond to your texts, or phone calls, or says she'll hang out with you but never does.

girls flake for one of 3 simple reasons
1. she was never attracted to you.
2. she was attracted to you, it took you too long to act, her attraction towards you has faded away.
3. she would rather hang out with another guy that she's more attracted to than you.

there is only 1 solution, learn how to build more solid attraction. a "good" conversation is not enough. most guys think that if she's here talking to me for an hour that she's into me. not necesarilly the case. you need to learn how to trigger her emotions to give her that "feeling". you also need to kino escalate physically. if you dont do these things she will end up thinking that was a good conversation, but since he didnt give me that "feeling" he's not a potential lover. thats when you end up getting flaked on or even worse in the friend zone.

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude.. if a girl wants you, she will make time for you. trust me.

If you wanna test her interst levels say "wanna go out tues or wedns next week". If she says no to both... then that pretty much solidifies it.