date ideas?

L-I-B

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 18. Live in a pretty small place...(40,000) people...there's not a lot to do for a date. Maybe the movies or go out to eat. What are some fun and different things you can do?

Chip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rent a movie and have her come over your place to watch it.
Or have her come our and you 2 could cook dinner together.
Go out for ice-cream.
Stroll through the park

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that hard.... try to think small, like a walk. As chicks often say, walks are very romantic - though not in January! :D

If you can, try to catch a sunset. Or on a spring or autumn day, a late afternoon stroll with soft natural light, or a midday stroll with crisp, cloud-free skies and brilliant sunshine. :)

All it takes is a little imagination.... it's the simple pleasures that enhance the time spent with a woman, not anything super-elaborate or fancy. ;)

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try this: go to Goodwill or somewhere and get a cheap plastic ukelele. Get a duraflame log, a blanket, a wire coathanger, some marshmallows, a lighter.

Get a bottle of pink champaigne, one glass and two straws.

Go to the nearest baseball field and walk the bases with her. On each base you walk, advance your sesxual experience with the girl.

You might even try to write a little poem.

Of course, if you put that much effort into the date, she's going to know you like her. Gosh, wouldn't that be horrible!

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
Action Dates
Picnic
Fly kites
Hiker
Roller skate
Ice skate
Bike
Go shopping at the mall
Etc.

I'm an active, outdoors kind of guy so I think these would be fun. Find out what the girl enjoys and think up some dates relevant to her interests.