Date ideas for younger women ?

salvosom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm a 25 year old graduate student, met a 19 year japanese international student at a house party last weekend. Got good rapport, teased each other other, good kino and got her number. Now I need ideas on what do with her. Obviously, I can't take her out to drinks ? I was thinking bowling or pool or something along these lines.

Any ideas ? Current grad students who are scoring tail are especially encouraged to share their wisdom :)

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What would you do with any date? I try to think about the other person a little, but I focus on something I would like to do. Drinks is normally the last thing I'd recommend early on - coffee or tea is good, a walk around the park or a mall, a bookstore, anything simple.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chuck E. Cheese for some pizza and skee-ball.

styles07

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're in NJ, depending how far north, take her to art galleries or to see bands in the city...shopping, central park...

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What type of house party was it? Was she drinking there? If she's party girl, you can have her come over to your place and watch a movie and have some chilled beverages.

A date that works for me is going with her for a window-shopping walk around a hip, local shopping area, before bringing her back to the pad. On the way back to your place you can pick out a movie together, stop by a store for some drinks and snacks (all this makes her more comfy). Then, get to your place to 'watch' the movie and close the deal (assuming that is the goal). During the movie, you just lean over and kiss her. If she reacts positively, keep going. I've use this date numerous times - no alcohol required. Total cost: $20 or so.

salvosom

Don Juan
Reaction score
styles07 said:
If you're in NJ, depending how far north, take her to art galleries or to see bands in the city...shopping, central park...
Even though we could do art galleries and museums on the cheap, getting to the city is .. um, let's say expensive :p

ER!C L!VE said:
A date that works for me is going with her for a window-shopping walk around a hip, local shopping area, before bringing her back to the pad. On the way back to your place you can pick out a movie together, stop by a store for some drinks and snacks (all this makes her more comfy). Then, get to your place to 'watch' the movie and close the deal (assuming that is the goal). During the movie, you just lean over and kiss her. If she reacts positively, keep going. I've use this date numerous times - no alcohol required. Total cost: $20 or so.
That I like; I'll have to get myself a DVD player ... I never thought I'd need one in my 9x14ft on-campus room.

Update: I got a text from her about her being sorry for not getting back to me because she was stuck in the library over the weekend.

So I reply with something along the lines of:"wow, u spent the weekend @ the library, ur so brainy lol ... We should get together and do something fun. RU up for it?"

And she replies "Oh I sent u a wrong message the other nite haha. Anyway hope all is good "

My brain says :"Retard!!", my D!ck says:"But she looks delicious. Think you can pull this off??"

Should I play this being "mature" and all, or should I go for childishly playful?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might not be able to financially afford this young hottie.

She is not a retard! She is playing dumb, as in pretending she missed your innvitation.

You need to go all out for the childshly playful. Playing "mature" might come accross as too boring for these young ones.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
salvosom said:
That I like; I'll have to get myself a DVD player ... I never thought I'd need one in my 9x14ft on-campus room.
If you have a playstation or X-box, you can play DVD's on it. For the X-Box, you have to get the remote control - it's like $20