Date...Girl wants to bring a friend?!?!

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So one of the chicks I hit up a couple days ago wants to bring a friend w/ her when we go to this festival.

But this wouldn't be a date...so should I say "let's just make it you and me," and if she declines, that, tell her, "it's okay...maybe another time" and NEXT her?

I don't think it's really low IL in me as much as it is that she's kinda shy. After all, I did just come up and do a cold approach on her...I think the confidence might have kinda made her uneasy! So if this is the case, maybe that's why she wants a friend..for security. If this is true, then what kinda ways would make her feel more comfortable w/ me (meaning, are there some things to say that would help to cool her uneasiness)?

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's fu.cking easy. Let her bring her friend. Why should it bother you?

Befriend her peer group, show the guy/girl you're money, dominate, and then mini-isolate the girl.

Slowly, you're going to turn to only her whereas you had previously engaged them both. When you're fully facing her (and if she's not reciprocating 100%), you gently turn her to you by placing a hand on her shoulder.

Take a very natural and casual step to the side and back. She will follow. You want the conversation between the two of you two look very intimate and her EXTREMELY engaged and into you. Kino, intimate eyegazing, etc.

Whether it's a guy or girl friend, they will pick up on this. And if you've befriended him/her, then he/she won't ****block because he sees that her bodylanguage is communicating, "I am TOTALLY into this guy!".

I did just exactly that thing last night when I sauntered up to three blondes (report on my blog). I first engaged the group, selected my target, and sucked her into my world. I mini-isolated her from the group and I overheard her best friend say, "Oh my god! She's totally into him!" That's what you want.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending whether this friend likes you or not, this will be the best date you ever had, or the date from hell. :D

I don't think you're going to convince her not to bring her friend, without seeming too pushy. She'll see right through your "hidden agenda" and her friend will automatically be against you, because you tried to get rid of her.

So...

You can be the cool guy, and hang out with both chicks. Nothing wrong with two girls on your arm. ;)
Plus, There's always the possibility of hooking up with her friend.

or

You can always cancel.

The choice is yours.

I personally wouldn't mind meeting her friend... i don't see anything wrong with it. Besides its a festival!!
There's gonna be tons of other people.
Just Have fun!!
And if she opens up to you more... Great!
Get together on a date some other time.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not uncommon for a girl to bring a friend on the first date if she did not know the guy previously. You're right, she could just be shy and having someone she is comfortable with (her friend) around will help ease the discomfort for her. You might get a flood of those guys jumping in with "NEXT!" "NEXT!" "NEXT!" etc....hehe

But I think it's a waste throwing in the towel on the first date. I say play along with it and let her bring her friend over. Just go out and have a fun time with them, giving them both attention, but don't outright hit on her friend or they might label you as a player and ger turned off.

However, if she always wants to bring a friend over I'd then get worried.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wants wrong with going out with 2 girls? Just hope her friend is good lookin and not annoying.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing you need to fear is that they become their own couple and you end up being the one just walking around on the sidelines. You have to become the main attraction as soon as possible and let both these girls have fun with you when you're out with them. Don't single any one of them out, even if one is uglier than the other. When you talk, talk to both of them, ask them both questions, and keep the both interested.

Typically, if you are going on a normal date, you wouldn't want her to bring her friend. It'll give the third wheel syndrome and the third-wheel is more likely to be you if she's good friends with this girl. But it's a festival and you should have a good time. Just be sure to be the one holding the conversation and the main male. DO NOT GET CAUGHT UP AS THE THIRD WHEEL.

dirtymexican

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a similar scenerio... You have two options..

1st.... Go out with both and be the point of attraction. Hell flirt with both..! Besides, if you get them drunk then it may turn interesting..

2nd... Bring a wing man with ya... bring another DJ along to play the other girl... I did it for my friends and the did if for me.. :woo:

t00dumb

Don Juan
Reaction score
and if this friend happen to be a very close friend of hers.. it is very important that you make a good impression with her friend because if ur good enough for her or not.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
teddy bears

haven't you heard of teddy bears?
this girl is obviously insecure about herself and immature. but let her bring the damn friend. dont be so uptight, talk to the friend also. no kisses or any thing with the friend around.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by t00dumb
and if this friend happen to be a very close friend of hers.. it is very important that you make a good impression with her friend because if ur good enough for her or not.
and this is the problem. How do you know her friend won't be a blocker? when it comes to dates you need to be alone with the prey. I don't get what these people are thinking telling him that its ok to let the girl bring someone else because she might be shy

what next? she gonna ask you if she can bring her parents? a date is between a man and a woman, not multiple people (this is just hanging out). You can hang out with all her stupid friends after you have sealed the deal/after she becomes your gf. Now you want to work your DJ skills on her and to do that effectively you need to be alone with her, and now have her nosy friend around you two.

omizzi

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, if she's hot, make it a 3some... a real DJ can do that.... so give it a try. If you fail, you're not a DJ and need to read the bible. Not once, twice, but thrice just to get it through your head. Then you'll be a real DJ..... if you still aren't, youre f#@%ed

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't pass up this opportunity...

Like the guys said, you might not get a better opportunity for a 3-some in a long time. If you're into that sort of thing. And if it doesn't work out with girl A, it just might with girl B.

Show 'em a good time, flirt with both of 'em, and have fun!

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Friv...is correct on this one....just tell her that you are goign to bring one of your boys as well, and lets make this a group outing...this will make you less uncomfortable and distract her girlfriend from becoming a possible ****block....