date after a soft rejection and 6 months in between

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so tonight I am meeting with a chick, a 20 years old, who softly rejected my date offer (saying she may have to fly somewhere blah blah...) six months ago. In that case I just gave her one strike, so I did not insist.

Last night I decided to say hello (after 6 months of no contact), she seemed receptive so we arranged a date for tonight.

I dont have much hopes but I will see where I can get. I was expecting a flake by now but it seems she's in.

I am picking her up now.

Any bets?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it was one of the best dates with a chick I've had so far, but it was one of the worst at the end as well!! GOSSHHHHH!!!!!!

I picked her up and right off the bat it seems we clicked, we had a lot to talk about, we had lots of laughs etc. It's been a long long time since I go out with a chick I really enjoy talking to! besides shes hot.

Anyway, we go for a drink...

Then we go to a salsa club where she says she has a barmaid friend waiting for her/us.
Well, once in the club, we talk more, we have fun, I tease her, she laughs a lot, this other chich laughs as well, we all fool around...

I order one drink and I notice this chick starts to get a few shots, she brings me a few too; all this for free since she knows everybody that works in this salsa club.

We go out for a smoke, I tease her more, SHE SEEMS SUPER INTO ME, she hugs me, holds my hand, touches me, caresses me...we have some more laughs.

At some point I think she wanted to do a threesome with me and her female friend because her friend said:
female friend: "you know, tonight I have my flat all for me, my family is out of town."
HB7: "really? so lets go end the party there" and she keept looking at her friend with a spicey look...but it seems her female friend was not sure about it...so they had this little non verbal comunication you know.
It seems her friend liked me as well.

Anyway, these two chicks start to get drunk having several drinks and shots etc, while I just have one or two more shots.

We dance some salsa...she keeps touching me, laughing at all my jokes etc.
I dance with her female friend, I dance a bit with HB7...she seems SUPER INTO ME. She was so damn into me that I thought I could bang her for sure, but I did not want to rush things so I thought about taking one step at a time; first I had to make out with her but since EVERYBODY KNEW HER in that club I thought about doing it when I drop her at home.

At some point HB7 and me we were grinding like crazy, she was moving like a total b-itch and I could not resist it anymore so I kiss her neck, and after 3-4 secs the song ended.

At 05:00 the club closed so we said bye to her female friend and went back to my place to get my car.

Here is where I thinkg IT WENT WRONG. I guess that she was expecting me to f-vck her that night... but 1 I was really tired, 2 I dont have a place of my own and 3 It was a first date, but when we got to my garage she got shocked when I told her to get in the car. She got so shocked that she was out of words all of a sudden for like half a minute. I THINK SHE WAS EXPECTING ME TO TAKE HER TO MY APARTMENT which makes sense but...I already gave you my reasons why not to. But I think I shoudl have...JEEEZZ...

Then I drove her home...and here it comes the weirdest part...I thought it was damn done hours ago so we get to her hallway, we say good-night etc, she says: "oh wait, I have to look for my keys...." I go for a kiss and SHE SAYS WITH LITTLE VOICE:
her: "no, er,..." and she turns her face slightly to one side!!!!!!!!!!

me: ???
so I look at her with a weird face and grab her face and go for a kiss again. This time I get a small make-out in which she uses her tongue. Then I start to kiss her neck and she goes:
her: "no no, not the neck"
me: "er?? why not??"
her: "well...because if you kiss me there ...I get...super horny...."
me: "oh, thats good then"

She says bye, and that was it!!!!!!!

I am getting the feeling that she is not gonna wanna see me again EVENTHOUGH WE HAD SUCH A BLAST. Really, it was one of the best nights in my life with a chick I barely know!! we had a lot to talk about, we had similar interests, liked same movies...same music. We were attracted to each other.
She told me that I danced very well and that she liked it. SHE grinded with me like if there was no tomorrow! We had such a good time!!

But wtf happened at the end?????!!!!!!

P.S.
I thougth that since she's 20 maybe she did not want to make out in front of her house cause her parents could see her but...why the f-vck did she 'reject' my first kiss attempt???? what?????

I checked her FB today... and she says SHE'S IN A RELATIONSHIP!!!! WHAAAAT????
Really, I think I have not had so much fun with any girls in my life except for my first gf.

Do you think she's gonna see me again?? I get the feeling that eventhough we had such a blast she's not. You had to see her face once we got to my garage instead to my apartment...she looked so dissapointed!

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Ahahah she was feeling bad that she had a BF but still wanted to phuck you anyway. It was her mind conflict. She wanted a quick fling that night, right there, and you didn't provide it. Now she'll go back to being a good girlfriend (lol) . Why didn't you bang her in your car, could've said your apartment is occupied because your parents are in town or some **** like thay

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was planing to make out in my car at the end and let things heat up...but it did not happen.

Today I talked to a female friend of mine about this and she told me that she would have done the same, that she doesnt like to make out in from of her place cause her parents or some neighbour may see her. And she told me that I should have told this chick to come to my apartment right after we left the salsa club (I agree but I live with my parents).

She also says that I should have made out with her in my garage and bang her there, and not wait until we arrived to her parent`s place because when we got to there she had already lost her horniness and she was shy cause her parents may see her.
What you say about her reminding her bf could be a reason as well.

I agree that she wanted a quick fling but for some reason or another I fvcked it up.

She says that I lost my chance to bang her...but that I should ask her out in a couple of days and repeat the proccess...JEEEEEZ...

Do I proceed like this right? I wait today...and text her tomorrow to ask her out.
Would you wait for her to initiate contact? my female friend says that since I screwed it, I should ask her out cause she's not gonna show interest if I do not initiate, at least for now.

GODDAMMIT!!!

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. You ****ed up big time, I'd wait for her to initiate contact. With chicks that have bfs you have to fūck them right when they're ready to fūck you. 'Strike while the iron is hot' never rang any truer.

If she reaches out to you, see what you can do from there, but DON'T pursue a female with a boyfriend. Especially one you had a failed attempt at smashing.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well she called him her ex bf several times, but in fb I can see she still has she's in a relationship.

Anyway, if she's down to meet again I will go from there.

I KNOW I FVCKED UP BIG TIME!! I KNOW!!! :~~~(

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get your head together, man. She was only suppose to be a fling and it sounds like you already like her.

she isn't LTR material, not even sure if she is plate material

Whenever you think a girl has been really fun, it's because you have had a dry spell. She isn't that interesting...most women aren't.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, yep, she may be a bit-ch, dull, or a manipulative crazy woman, but for now she's been super fun and talkative. I like her for now, I mean I liked what I saw, but yep, she could be a mess, we'll see.

She's agreed to meet again next Monday. I just want her as a plate for now cause she's too slutty to be LTR.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so I had a date planned for tonight with this chick but she texted me at 11:00 saying:

her: "hi, can we reschedule to Wednesday? I have to work tonight and tomorro w night at the club cause one waiter is sick and I cant say no"
me: "alright, same plan next Wednesday"
her: "ok! thanks!! :) "

so good so far, but...after a few hours she changed her whatsapp pic to this:
http://postimg.org/image/xmdfg6slr/

how the fvck do you interpret this...?
On her fb she says she's in a relationship so I guess this is her bf or something?

I forsee three outcomes:
1 she cancels our next date
2 she comes but she doesnt want to get physical
3 everything goes smooth...

Thoughts?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
so I had a date planned for tonight with this chick but she texted me at 11:00 saying:

her: "hi, can we reschedule to Wednesday? I have to work tonight and tomorro w night at the club cause one waiter is sick and I cant say no"
me: "alright, same plan next Wednesday"
her: "ok! thanks!! :) "

so good so far, but...after a few hours she changed her whatsapp pic to this:
http://postimg.org/image/xmdfg6slr/

how the fvck do you interpret this...?
On her fb she says she's in a relationship so I guess this is her bf or something?

I forsee three outcomes:
1 she cancels our next date
2 she comes but she doesnt want to get physical
3 everything goes smooth...

Thoughts?
Don't overthink it, that's what kills everything, IMO.

See if she shows up wednesday but be prepared for her to possibly flake. Very important, if she does flake, DO NOT BLOW UP HER PHONE, DO NOT CONTACT HER AND SEE IF SHE REACHES OUT. If she reaches out and apologizes, say you will accept her apology and try to hang out again, if she does hang out, tell her on your date (not over text) flaking is not cool and that if it happens again, you won't want to see her again if it happens.

If she shows up wednesday but doesn't put out, do not contact her again. Wait for her to contact after that. Hell, even if she does put out, don't contact her, wait for her. If she doesn't reach out, fvck her, she's in a relationship anyway.