DanZy's Journal

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanZy said:
The American girl leaves joburg tomorrow but comes back on the 3rd next month, I'm on a short break then so I'm sorted. She's off to Cape Town.
Give me a heads up next time you're sending me a b1tch ;)

Motumoyo

Reaction score
Ensure that you spend a lot of photos before you start that you enjoy. Not to say there is nothing wrong with and adhere to a medium.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My life is going incredibly well at the moment:
I have multiple women in my life that are into me even though they know I won't date any of them, absolutely perfect.
In my most recent set of exams, my school is known for setting the hardest ones in the country, I slayed. I worked hard and I got the marks to prove it. I'm no longer worried about getting into UCT
I had the most incredible few days, 2 weeks ago. Oppikoppi, the best rock fest in SA, was amazing. I saw brilliant bands, drank tons, had good fun with women, moshed, snuck backstage, played tons of beer pong etc.
This weekend has been brilliant. Friday I got a great lay as well as 2 numbers, all at a small party. Saturday I went to a 21st, wore a suit, drank for free and had an awesome time.
I'm looking great too.

It's currently holidays and I need to get some **** done:
Write-I have several ideas for articles and it's time to put pen to paper
Workout-currently following a 3 day split composed of solely compound excersizes that I designed. It's working a treat.
Drop some fat-summer is coming and I have just a little way to go to a six pack. As usual I'm using intermittent fasting and calculated nutrient timing
Study- finals are soon and I intend to get awesome results.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started writing this last night but was too tired to finish it. Therefore read this as being from Friday.
Life is pretty ****ing good, I literally just had sex. Hence this is appropriate 2nd girl in less than a week. Let's chronicle this last week:

Friday, 31 August:
My mate Nic held a small 18th at his place. Now nic is one of my best mates and he decided that he was going to allocate me, him and another one of mates ryan, girls for the night. It was meant to be joke but strangely we all pulled our allocated women. That night i pulled HB Ash, she's pretty damn hot. We both slept the night there and I got some decent head. High quality hookup. It was a great night. Braai, *****es and beerpong.

Saturday, 1 September:
My parents were out all-day and therefore I had the house to myself. So I invited my now **** buddy over, HB Wolf. She comes over, we **** twice, I watch That 70's Show a lot, I get her out of my house. I can't see how this relationship could be any better. Actually I do, she could bring me beer and food. I'll work on that.

Wednesday, 5 September:
Now today my mate john holds his own 18th. Nice small get together, play a decent game of beerpong and pull HB Ash again. We decide need to get together in-private as soon as possible to bang. The thought of that excited me. Solid night, solid pull.

Friday, 7 September:
Let's come back to reality. I had the house to myself so I invited HB Ash over. Get her naked pretty quickly, proceed to have sex 3 times. It was great, in between sessions we'd talk and had pretty awesome conversations. She absolutely loved it, high quality sex was had. ****ing awesome evening.

I'll update again tomorrow