Dang, This Chick is a tad Older than me.

micecubes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was chillin at a bookstore when I came across a blonde woman (Face: 7; Body: 10) drinking coffee at the cafe. I overheard her speak with an accent so I knew I had something to talk about. I asked her for the time, Then i proceeded to ask where she acquired that interesting accent. This woman was from Russia. She just finished getting her Masters in Business here in the States. I got her number. Told her I'd give her a call sometime.

I'm a 17 year old high school grad going to my first year of college next fall. I just told her I was a University student. not really lying. I think anyone with a Masters in Business is at least 24-26 years old.

Anything I should do? I feel kinda in over my head but i also feel like a stud for getting the # on a cold approach. My first by the way.

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, congratulations on getting that phone number. Stop over-analyzing what could happen and just go with the flow.

Whatever comes out of it would be mutual. So enjoy the moment.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i ve had few encounters with russian women before.... if shes 24 or 25 less likely your gonna have chance with her unless you can keep up with her intelect.... and tell her at least yor 21 22 or no chance hola back

donjan

Don Juan
Reaction score
me 18
gf 25

together for almost 18 months

keep up the good work and stop worrying