dancing

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl comes 1 inch from you, face to face when dancing would she like to be kissed?I know this girl and we are friends so maybe it doesnt mean anything.

Also is a girl trying to tell me something if she's talking about an other couple?

Thanks!

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like the girl treat her like she likes you. IF you think she wants to be kissed, kiss her. Even if you are wrong you still got a decent kiss.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by napoleon
If a girl comes 1 inch from you, face to face when dancing would she like to be kissed?I know this girl and we are friends so maybe it doesnt mean anything.

Also is a girl trying to tell me something if she's talking about an other couple?

Thanks!

OMG how the hell are we supposed to know. You answer my question - a girl I know once brushed off me then said "I'm hungry". You think she likes me??

YOU have to decide if she likes you, or MORE IMPORTANTLY if you like her, and if you do then whats wrong with going in for the kill yourself?

Last edited:

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well we're dancind watching eachothers eyes?How could I find out if a girl wants to be kissed?

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you kiss her...duh

runna4

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah see if she'll hold the eye contact, and look at her mouth/lips and see if she's still looking at you. If she like turns or head or looks away, she prob doesn't want to be kissed yet - just my guess

Reaction score
this were you can use your eyes as a weapon in going for the kill. learn to use your eyes for more than just eye contact

learn to in a way communicate with the other person through eye contact........get them in that trance like state(not really trance like) and when you have that long ass stare, TARGET LOCKED....FIRE!

trace_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
what if i dont know how to dance, does anyone know a good website that sorta "teaches" you how to dance?