Dancing Tutorials?

James Bondage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I need some help.

To put it bluntly, I suck at dancing. To the point where even complete strangers will sometimes start laughing. Not good, I know.

I mean I do have game, but the crappy dancing lets me down. So I need some kind of help here. Now I know there was a thread like this a little while back but... I didn't get much help from it.

All I am asking is... are there any classes anywhere, or any DVDs etc that can help you to dance properly (to modern music like hip-hop/R&B/trance etc?)

Please dont say.. 'Well why dont you try ballroom dancing! It's great!' etc... I've done that already. Yeah it was OK but when are you ever gonna need to do that in real life? In a nightclub? Please.

I am 'affectionately' known as the 'wax on/wax off man' to my friends because apparently my moves consists of shaking my ass (badly) and rotating my hands in a car washing-style movement. Not great.

So anyone know of any tutorials/videos etc for MODERN dancing? I've searched the 'net but so far, not so good. Please help. Thx

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check the yellow pages "Dance Lessons" "Freestyle dance" OFC there is classes.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry. Web Savvy. OFC = Ofcorse

James Bondage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh OK lol. But just another question - do you mean the Yellow Pages (as in the English phone book), or the one online? Or does it not matter? Thx.

James Bondage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah sweet.. thanks for that man. Actually I'm down in Kent but there only seems to be a pitiful amount of classes there... :( there are 1 or 2 tho (not too far away) so I can imagine I'll be checking those out real soon.

So.. two thumbs up. Much appreciated m8

Bile

Don Juan
Reaction score
bboy.org...learn toprock and watch the chicks aproach you instead of the opposite(seriously)...totally saved my trip to england ...

James Bondage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool... I'm gonna download some of that material tonite when I get in from work. Thanks man, appreciated once again

;)

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly, the best way to learn is to go to the clubs and watch people who you think are good, and practice based on that.

thats how i started, and i constantly get compliments from females. Not to mention getting approached.