Dancing question

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So last night I was on the dance floor. I see a pretty girl who's been dancing with other guys all night, she comes back from bathroom or something else that brought her off the floor, made eye contact held it for awhile and smiled walked over we danced a lil bit then these drunk AFC's came over and started dancing behind her, which I didn't really care about since she was lookin in to my eyes most of the dance and not paying attention to the Vanilla Ice wanabes. But a couple of times she allowed her self to be pulled away to dance with the guys. Now at this point I would just go off and dance by my self for a bit cuz I am a good dancer and I enjoy it. Couple times I caught her lookin at me even tho she was dancin with tweedle dumb and tweedle dee. Every time she allowed her self to be pulled away and dance wit other guys, I would back off. When she tried to get me involved with the other guys behind her I backed off. But after a lil bit of dancing w/ the wonder twins she'd always make her way back to me.

My main question is, should I have stepped between the guys and her. And should I have continued to dance with her when one of the guys was behind her tryin to do his thing. Or do you guys think it was better that I walk away.

vivavllv

Banned
Reaction score
It was good that you walked away, it showed that your not needy. You should have danced with other girls getting her jealous. After working her on that you should have gone up to her and grabed her by the hand as if you knew her. Bring her somewhere quiet, "I just had to same you from Emienem over there...........then again you DID look like you where having the time of your life."

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey it's a little crowded out here right now. Lets go to the bar, and get some drinks."

Done and done.

three12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or don't put so much value in one particular girl.

A girl is a girl is a girl.

This is ESPECIALLY true at a club.

If girl A is showing you interest based PURELY on your look, girl B and girl C will like your look as well. Its just a matter of attracting them through some game.

So if your moving in on girl A but she is moving towards douche A and douche B, 180 on her. Turn your back on her. Walk away.

Do this, NOT to get HER jealous.

Do this for you.

Do this because your a man. Your a DJ. Your a PUA.

Why would a man, a DJ, a PUA waste his time on one club girl, when there is so many other club girls out tonight?

Don't waste your time taking on AFCs. You gain nothing.

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks

I did feel like I had done the right thing, not completely right but then again I started DJ'n only a few months ago. So the consensus is that when she allows her self to be taken away, don't fight it, go out and find some one else. If this makes her jealous, cool, if not, I don't lose out on anything since she probably isn't interested enough anyways. But when some guy starts dancin up on your chick what should you do?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
"Hey it's a little crowded out here right now. Lets go to the bar, and get some drinks."

Done and done.
exactly

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she's not your chick. You made it seem like you just met her and then you said "when guys start dancing with your chick what do you do"

Anyway I let it go. I usually go off to another area of the dancefloor. An interested girl will come, grab me and say "why did you leave me with those guys or where are you going?" Attention *****s want to be seen dancing with all types of guys.
Just play it cool and dont play alot of weight on it. Now if she is actually your girl then its a different story.