dancing problem last night

S

sportf190

hey guys iarlight so heres my story i went to the club... saw a girl she came up to me adn started dancing back grinding within 2 minutes she turned around and goes im not goin to lie ur real hot but suck at dancing lol..... so im just wondering on wut i could have done wrong when dancing ive been reading up on how to be a better dancer.. but does any one know the common mistakes of back grinding its so easy how can you be good or bad lol

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could of come back with a c+f response,anyway back to the point.Drink a little, watch others.If you're specifically asking for back-grinding,try holding her close to you by the waist and let her lead,you should get the hang of it (she's already rubbing her ass on your crotch so don't ask if she would "let" you hold her).Also with this way you instantly get your arms busy which seems to be the hardest part to master (arm movements).

MagicDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
its not hard, just follow her lead. As long as she's moving on beat it should be easy, if you're having trouble just put your hands on her waist and let her guide you. If she start moving to fast and you cant keep up, just stop moving your waist and let her do her thing, its better not to be moving then moving in the wrong direction/ offbeat. And use your HANDS: hold her waist, grab her hands and hold them out in front, over your heads, pull them back and rest her hand on your thighs, run your hands down her arms, etc. She should be changing the motion every so often too. Once you get better you can try moving in the opposite direction as she is but still in sync with her, if you know what I mean. Less is more when grinding, dont try to do to much, just follow her lead and have fun :up:

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MagicDonJuan said:
its not hard, just follow her lead.
I'd have to disagree with this. When dancing, its the man that leads. The women will appreciate this dominance.

MagicDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luveno said:
I'd have to disagree with this. When dancing, its the man that leads. The women will appreciate this dominance.
He's talking about grinding not dancing, and he obviously isnt skilled enough to lead if she stops and says you're a bad dancer...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't even take rhythm to grind. All it takes is confidence. So to the OP, work on that.

Oh yeah, and one more thing, the men should still take the lead in grinding.

radronOmega

Don Juan
Reaction score
move with your knees not your hips. Never move your feet. Circular motions counter clockwise or clockwise, choose 1 and stick with it. If it gets really hot then go forward and backward like you're humping her.

Hope that helps. U know tehre are actually mechanics to grinding ;)

S

sportf190

i kno that grinding is easy guys thats why i was pissed how could i have messed up so bad... i go to the club alot and usually grind wit 2-3 girls every time but my best friend usually makes out wit them and i dont... i think this is becuase he is usually all over the girl while i wait for them usually to make a move which is hard... now im going to do wut he does and stay real close to them and get all over them and see hwo this works... does this make sense