dancing at prom

keeprolling

Don Juan
Reaction score
So with prom coming up, I'm a little worried. I don't really know how to dance........... What can I do?

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
wikipedia, youtube, take lessons, and if all else fails watch Hitch, Will Smith gives a decent lesson if you're desperate and need something to fall back on. (should be a required movie for all aspiring DJs anyway)

just dont sweat it; most people can't dance. they've just got the balls to make the **** they do look good and come off as planned.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude all you gotta know how to do is just grind. Thats the only thing that goes on at any highschool dance or prom. You dont need to watch hitch or learn a bunch of fancy moves, cuz then your just puttin urself at risk to be embarassed in front of a bunch of ppl.

Just go on google or watch youtube videos on how to grind, its really easy to learn. Then, just kinda practice the motions in your room like your grinding up against a girls ass. Its pretty much just moving your hips in like a circle motion and/or moving with the rhythm of the girl's ass.

IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT feel discouraged, embarassed, weird, or anything if you pop a boner when you grind with a girl. This is completely normal, and happens to all of us. Just keep on moving with her and stick your boner right in her ass, trust me, shes gonna like it cuz she knows shes doin a good job. DO NOT start to move your d*ck away from her ass or move back from her or anything of the sort. Just keep on dancing and enjoy yourself.

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Dude all you gotta know how to do is just grind. Thats the only thing that goes on at any highschool dance or prom. You dont need to watch hitch or learn a bunch of fancy moves, cuz then your just puttin urself at risk to be embarassed in front of a bunch of ppl.

Just go on google or watch youtube videos on how to grind, its really easy to learn. Then, just kinda practice the motions in your room like your grinding up against a girls ass. Its pretty much just moving your hips in like a circle motion and/or moving with the rhythm of the girl's ass.

IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT feel discouraged, embarassed, weird, or anything if you pop a boner when you grind with a girl. This is completely normal, and happens to all of us. Just keep on moving with her and stick your boner right in her ass, trust me, shes gonna like it cuz she knows shes doin a good job. DO NOT start to move your d*ck away from her ass or move back from her or anything of the sort. Just keep on dancing and enjoy yourself.
he asked about dancing lol, I assumed he could/can grind, seeing how its the most common thing that goes on. I was more answering for those times when he might actually need to pop a nice move, or something.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He also said he didnt know how to dance, and grinding is dancing, so I wouldnt assume anything.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
grinding, means, grind your **** into her ass.

If she mentions anything be like

"stop making me excited jeeze"

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:

That's pretty much it. I can speak from experience as this latter part happened to me over Christmas. I was scared sh*tless at first but I figured what the hell and didn't pull away. It turned out alright, so yeah, do that.