Dance Floor Kino

elvis_p

Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely go to clubs these days, but went out with some friends (double date) this weekend.

I had a really good time, and was happily distracted by dozens of girls making their way to the dance floor.

When my friends were taking breaks grabbing drinks or in the bathroom, I would chill on the edge of the dance floor, checking out the scene.

Literally a dozen or more girls would rub their way by, grabbing my waist as they made their way past, rubbing their crotches and breasts against me.

It could just be my ego telling me this, or maybe these girls are all getting some free groping action on the dance floor.

What's your experience, mates? If I weren't with my date, I would've grabbed some of these girls and made them 'pay a fine!'

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
They wanted you to dance with them. But you stood there. Go up and grab and ask her to dance. Rejection is a part of the game. Don't be afraid. Go dance with her.

elvis_p

Don Juan
Reaction score
At first, I thought it was just chicks making their way to the dance floor. It was very crowded. Then again, so many chicks did this, maybe they did want me to take the next step.

I'll find out next time I'm out!

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are generally more touchy/feely in clubs. They spend hours drinking and dancing with people that touching someone almost becomes like second nature. Honestly, I wouldn't put much stock in it unless there were some additional indicators.

But even still, it gives you a perfect opportunity to open. So I guess it isn't a complete tease.

elvis_p

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, yes, I definitely think the dance floor is a much more acceptable place for girls to get touchy feely with a guy than anywhere else!

I'm starting to think I'll frequent the clubs more often!

The thing is EVERY girl passing by did this, so either every girl is not interested, or every girl IS interested. It must be the latter!

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dance floor KINO?? For real? This is what were talking about? A few girls touched you and you decide to make a thread about it??!

Ok, realize that girls will touch you in a club. It's a club. Last night, I walked into an effin club and a girl slapped my a** as soon as my feet hit the dance floor. Not that serious. This is what the club is for.

You need to take action. I woulda danced with that girl if I didn't just get in the club. Besides, I knew there was more trouble out there.

Now get in there next month, dance with the first girl that "touches" you, then you can make a thread.