Dance Classes

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What type of dancing is common in most situations and with the hottest girls in the classes :D

Rayneveres

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're going to take a dance class, do it to learn to dance; not meet women. they'll automatically assume you're gay anyway, and once they find out you did it for the poon, you'll be an automatic creeper.

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man dancing classes are gay as fvck.....It's not gonna get you laid unless your like some Rico Suave Latin Dance master, Fvck dancing just straight FIST PUMP LIKE CHAMPS

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rocksoff is an idiot. i just got back from being in argentina for 6 months and il earned to tango and salsa (as much as one can in 6 months). when i show that **** to girls here in the states, its ridiculous.......

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
pua1989 said:
rocksoff is an idiot. i just got back from being in argentina for 6 months and il earned to tango and salsa (as much as one can in 6 months). when i show that **** to girls here in the states, its ridiculous.......
Dude,just imagine how queer you look doing salsa move's and shiit, theyre not gonna wanna fvck you, theyre gonna want to go to the club with you as their faaggg friend

sketchy

Reaction score
rocksoff said:
Dude,just imagine how queer you look doing salsa move's and shiit, theyre not gonna wanna fvck you, theyre gonna want to go to the club with you as their faaggg friend
what state are you from? in new york city women love guys that can dance salsa. when they play it at the club you cant fist pump, and pulling out a girl to dance salsa is a great opener as many guys cant or are scared to look like an idiot, women love to dance it.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sketchy said:
what state are you from? in new york city women love guys that can dance salsa. when they play it at the club you cant fist pump, and pulling out a girl to dance salsa is a great opener as many guys cant or are scared to look like an idiot, women love to dance it.
Hell yea brotha! What part of NY u from?

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some of you talking about guys, dance class is a great way to meet women.
1. you can increase kino very easily
2. you got a easy subject to run off in a conversation
3. there is a lot more single women there than there is guys and they will all be fighting for you as a partner
4. good rapport is usually built with saying very little and you can usually number close quite easy after its over
5. they see you with a guy who actually wants to improve himself and has something going on his life, rather than being some desperate guy on the hunt who revolves his life around women rather than the other way around.

I went to swing classes and from my experience is actually one of the easiest succesful ways to meet women in my opinion. I think salsa will be better for ya though bro, those latina chicas may be interesting.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At my local CC there's ball room dancing classes. Hows that compared to salsa?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol @ rocksoff. Brother you're wrong about girls not liking guys that can dance but I do agree with you that it's gay except for tango. You could probably pull a lot of tail by telling girls you like to tango and would give them a free lesson. ;)

Why would you take classes on how to dance when nobody dances now a days? What you see in a club is not dancing (unless it's a latin/country club). You don't need to take dancing lessons to go to a club, stand in the dance floor and start grinding with some sloot to the beat of rap/house music. I don't know how to dance but I used to go to the club every weekend and would end up grinding with some babes, no lessons needed. Anybody can do the 2 step or whatever you call it.

Instead of wanting to take dance classes to get girls why don't you take classes in something manly? Take boxing lessons for example. You not only get stronger and get good exercise but you learn to protect yourself and others. Women want guys that are strong and that they get a feeling of being protected with.

You will definitely impress girls at clubs if you can dance well after having taken lessons but the thing is it really isn't necessary to do it.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol reps for rocksoff for being a funny MF. However, I once say an older balding guy, around late 50's early 60's who was an expert salsa dancer. He had a 30yr old or so girl who was by far the hottest chick in the place. I mean smoking fvcking hot, and this guy was not that good looking. She was doing whatever he wanted her to do.

To be a good salsa dancer as a guy, you need to know how to lead. It is a rough kind of forceful dance, and it is latin, so you can be certain that even if it looks kinda gay, there is nothing unmanly about salsa. I've spent a lot of time in latin countries, so I know the basics. If you are ever south of the border and want to pick up in the clubs, you better know salsa.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started dancing ballroom/latin when I was 16 with my then girlfriend, danced for 6 years in a row and then quit because I moved. While I was still together with my then girlfriend at the end of it, I've had ample opportunities to hit up girls in the class. I've had at least 4 girls fall in love with me during dancing(even tho they knew I had a girlfriend).

Later I started dancing salsa and I recently returned to dancing ballroom/latin again. Trust me, all the girls think I'm so awfully gay that they do nothing but flirt me. I've made out with 2 girls from my dance classes in the first 3 months of the classes and recently I've been having quite some good rapport with 2 others. During the salsa classes I banged 1 chick but that's because the group mainly consisted of girls over 30.

Dance classes *ARE* a good way to learn new girls, but as said by others, do it to learn to dance. You can use your moves on the dance floor in a club, or just show girls how to dance a bit. It's great kino, easy to escalate and collecting numbers *IS* easy as hell. I got some pretty slick dancing moves I can use on the dance floor, and even if none of the girls are interesting, you can hook up with them, take em to a club and do a bit of dirty dancing with em. Social proof that will pull outsider girls into your group pretty quickly, and with a wing you can isolate them.