Damn.. feels bad to be turned down..

NotaNewbie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.. this girl i cold approach got her number and all i called her just before.. and we small talked i built a lot of rapport and i asked lets go to dinner this friday and she said with you no.. and i said yea thats true i wouldn't wanna go with you neither.. our conversation kinda just died from there i think im going to next her but.. it feels bad..

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a numbers game my friend. You have to keep sarging. The more leads you get the better your chances.

Reaction score
NotaNewbie said:
Wow.. this girl i cold approach got her number and all i called her just before.. and we small talked i built a lot of rapport and i asked lets go to dinner this friday and she said with you no.. and i said yea thats true i wouldn't wanna go with you neither.. our conversation kinda just died from there i think im going to next her but.. it feels bad..

DUDE

1) u approached
2) u get her #
3) u called her

your ahead of 90% of the male population

good job man, if shes not interested then **** THAT AND FORGET IT

charge it to the game...........

get 20 #s and u'll be fcuking 2 of them on the weekend

keep it up

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, what a b@tch.

I remember not too long ago. I was seeing this girl and it just DIED. I called her up and asked her to go out to eat. She accepted and fifteen minutes before the date, she cancelled. I threw her number away and moved on. How was I supposed to know that she would end up becoming my swing club instructor. We don't talk about the time that we were seeing each other and I befriended her current boyfriend. So, we are good, but I still tease the sh!t out of her.

Its just funny to look back on. If I were you, I would laugh and say "Wow, she just lost out on one of the best damn things that could have happened to her."

comic_relief

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Listen...just like you aren't going to be into every girl you meet, not every girl is going to be into you. You've got to put it into perspective...and just move on. Yes, definitely next her...she already turned you down and continuing to try to pursue her is just going to frustrate you and mess with your confidence. Just move on. For every girl that turns you down there is another one out there that WON'T turn you down...now go find one who will say yes to a date!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NotaNewbie said:
i asked lets go to dinner this friday and she said with you no
lol you should really read this a week from now, you will have a good laugh about it. Everyone gets rejected from time to time and trust me this wasn't a particular bad one, you will know it when it comes. The point is that there will be bad rejections and REALLY bad rejections with each approach but the more you do it the more you will get accepted and get more dates and this will balance everything out.

Actually sometimes I love getting rejected! because I think its so funny how much a girl think she is being so creative by giving me a fake excuse and thinking that I will believe her. I then go to the bar with my friends and we share those war stories and laugh at them and myself. The key is not to get discouraged and climb back on the saddle again.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you
But make allowance for their doubting too,
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream--and not make dreams your master,
If you can think--and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it all on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breath a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with kings--nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;
If all men count with you, but none too much,
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And--which is more--you'll be a Man, my son!

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it - it's her loss. If she is going to act that snobby, no way is she worth it. I basically agree with everyone here.

To make you feel better, some of the rejections I've gotten, and how I wished I had yours instead:

-Girl tells me out right on the spot. She tries to convince me I am a bad person.
-Girl does say yes...but then avoids me at all costs and tries to spread sh*t about me around (high) school. Let's just say that didn't work out.
-Girl seems very interested in me. I ask her out, but she just takes off running in the other direction, without really saying anything.
-I try talking to girl, but she just picks the first person she knows in the hallway and walks to them (this happened a few times).

Now these are all in high school. However, in retrospect, it ended up I was better off not dating any of them. Sure, they were hot, but there always seemed to be some issue with them in general, and this would have built up over time had we been dating.

Reaction score
dont worry, at least you had the courage to sarge and ask her out

also, the most you sarge you wont give a chit if you get shot down

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chics are stoopid.

I don't give out my info to girls I don't wanna mess with so why do they?

I don't wanna talk to girls that don't wanna fawk,I don't understand why they insist on "being/staying freinds"...

flows101

Don Juan
Reaction score
why even let this situation bother you, go out and get MORE and MORE numbers PLAY THE GAME. Think about it, if you had gotten may be 10 numbers would you even be thinking about her turning you down….. no you wouldn’t because you would of already had other dates planed.