Damn dont know what to do

silenthill

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok there's this girl I've gone out with once, she's in one of my classes and I asked her to go to a hockey game on friday which I am going to with 3 of my friends (1 guy 2 girls).

She said yes, and even called me today to confirm, but now Im not so sure. I'm thinking that this may get me tossed in the friends zone. Ideally I would be just going with her, but Im not ditching my friends. Should I say something like "lets do something saturday instead"?

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no, take her. Going with friends is good social proof, and having other girls there might even make it better with her getting jealous. Make sure not to avoid your friends, talk to them often, especially the ladies. This event can show that you are a valued friend to not just your guy friend, but a desirable man to those other chicks as well.

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell your friends that you will meet them at the game, and grab something to eat with your girl before hand. Or spend the afternoon with her doing something else.

Plus I agree with the above post.

Last edited:

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
silenthill said:
Im not so sure. I'm thinking that this may get me tossed in the friends zone.
WTF are you talking about?! This is a money date, especially with two chicks in tow for proof. It doesn't get better than that.