Dallas, TX

MinusoneAFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Coolio, Brian here in Dallas, TX near forest and greenville. Okay DJ's so cough up the hot honey holes to meet females. I will go first, Primos, Tuesday nights (knoxhenderson I believe), wow some good HB's

slims999

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup Dallas!

I am also in Dallas and would like to meet up with some DJ's to see if I can't learn some things.

PM me or IM me at yahoo or AOL: slims999

Thanks, later.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

So where else can one go to in Dallas?

Shankar

Reaction score
I'm in Arlington. Check out some of the numerous campuses in the Dallas area. But not UTA, that's my domain ;).

MojoPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
In Addison:
Dukes on Monday is crowded
Chaucer's on Tuesday is the best night to go from what I understand

Midtown:
The Quarter on McKinney is good - has various small rooms & dark corners for isolation.

Trend

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo I live right in between Fort Worth and Dallas, message me so we can meet up I could use some tips from some more experienced older folks.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellow Dallas DJ's, the Gangsta himself (haha, I always found it annoying when people talk in the 3rd person)will be in your town tomorrow (thursday 6/21) until monday 6/25.

There for a conference starting thursday night. Can go out just about every night of the 4 nights there, and maybe get in some day time sarging. Would love to meet some of you in Dallas and share ideas and techniques and even do some sarging.

I am flying in to town thursday (6/21), so I'll check my email and these boards in the early afternoon when I get to my hotel.

Contact me through PM and/or respond here. ANYBODY UP FOR IT? The conference I am attending has some good info that can be used to talk to the ladies, willing to share.