'Daddy' in bed

Conq2009

Reaction score
Hi,

Do any of you have experience of a girl saying 'daddy' in bed. The girl I was with last night called me daddy, asked me to call her my little princess and said 'use me daddy' repeatedly. Massive turn on, but do you think it points to a mental problem?

jnice48146

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think that it necessarily does. Lots of people, both men and women, are into "role play" in bed. The forbiddenness and taboo is the turn on. If she actually had sex with her father before, I doubt it would be a pleasurable experience that she would want to relive. I say roll with it and spank her like the bad little girl that she's been! ;-)

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just displaying she's submissive. Some girls say 'daddy' to you, other girls(like my main plate) say they'd "like to service you" or something along those lines.

Submissive girls are the sh*t! These girls are usually up for A LOT because they like pleasing you. Get some handcuffs, cuff her, and f*ck away, and right before you're about to come, pull the condom off, and blow it all in her mouth. Get some silicon based lubricant, do her doggy style and slip a finger in her ass(and if she responds well to it, another finger and then your d*ck). And when you're having sex with her, make sure to pull her hair and nipples.

Just make sure you're not too disrespectful but still make them feel used.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get this "stick it in the ass".

Isn't it dirty unless the girl prepared herself just before the fvck?

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
SandHawk said:
It's just displaying she's submissive. Some girls say 'daddy' to you, other girls(like my main plate) say they'd "like to service you" or something along those lines.

Submissive girls are the sh*t! These girls are usually up for A LOT because they like pleasing you. Get some handcuffs, cuff her, and f*ck away, and right before you're about to come, pull the condom off, and blow it all in her mouth. Get some silicon based lubricant, do her doggy style and slip a finger in her ass(and if she responds well to it, another finger and then your d*ck). And when you're having sex with her, make sure to pull her hair and nipples.

Just make sure you're not too disrespectful but still make them feel used.

lol, what a freak. Exactly what I was thinking. Excellent advice. It takes the right girl to do this to. The ones that have daddy issues, the ones that have been abused as kids. Don't do this with every girl cause some may run. But when you find one that is a freak like this one, take this advice.

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
man o man ihad some great flashbacks yea man get some durable handcuffs and stay dominate with this one in the sack

Conq2009

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys. This girl is awesome in bed. She dresses like a schoolgirl voluntarily all the time, likes to be spanked, and nearly always half-way through sex whispers in my ear 'daddy. oh daddy'. 'use me daddy'.