Cute but blind as a bat...

Kumar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went shopping for grub, while parking these two chicks pull up in front of me to park. Both of them were wearing glasses. They got out and took their glasses off. Inside the store I noticed them squinting, so I decide to mack them. It turns out one of them hit me with the buggy and I made a huge scene. I said hey can't you see where are you going, then I said don't tell me you probably are one of those chicks that wear glasses but takes them off when not driving right. She turned beet red and said no. I could not help LMAO and then told her it was ok. Then I told her if she wanted to get my attention she did not have to run me over, the convo took off from there and got her number.

K

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now thats C&F. Bravo my man, bravo.

aolDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to see more stories like this on the DJ discussion forums. Well played.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just make sure you hide her glasses on the first date. At least you'll be sure she won't run away when she sees your face

(i'm sorry it was too easy, i couldn't resist:D :whistle: )

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
just make sure you hide her glasses on the first date. At least you'll be sure she won't run away when she sees your face

:eek: Haha, funny none the less :p

Kumar

Don Juan
Reaction score
spider_007 said:

You are a classy guy! I have some bug spray with your name on it. :wave:

K