cut off all contact means just that

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't understand some guys.

a friend in our inner cirlce, had a pretty ****ty break up with a girl he has dated for a while. Not going to get too much into that. he did some AFC things, but more than anything I think the woman just was not relationship material, though I would not tell him that because he adores the girl

anyway, he's over my house *****ing about how his ex is going on dates and how it hurts and **** and how she's trying to get back at him

i'm like, why are you still talking to her? he is like, I'm not talking to her I'm like how did you find all this **** out. he says "twitter"

I'm like dude, Why the hell are you following your ex on twitter?

why the hell do you want to know every possible detail about your EX? the guy she is meeting, the guy she is about to get **** from.. hell I would consider myself very DJ ish and i don't even think i could put up with that **** on a day to day basis. no i don't want to know you "had a great time at dinner with matt", or that you "can't wait to go out of town for the weekend with your new BF"

do you not think for one second your ex doesn't know exactly what she is doing when she makes those tweets? do you not think she knows that you are haning over every word she posts lol?

some guys will ***** about how women like to manipulate men and play games, but i'm saying, why are you even getting into the area in the first place? take the ball and go home. the only way she can have any power over you in that situtation is if you give it to her by refusing to cut of all contact..

this is what we mean by it's mo re for you than it is to get her back. who gives a **** about getting a 30 year old, flabby armed lifelong bar slut back in your life. but you need to heal. You need to maintain a frame within yourself.

I actually made him unfollow her while he was over my house lol.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Twitter is for attention seekers, That's why I don't have Facebook or a Twitter.

After you break up with someone it is best to go no contact and to focus on yourself alone. You must also understand that noone has your back. Noone except family. So don't put too much into a female. You should be focusing on improving yourself for your own damn self. Noone else.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately this is a lesson that most guys need to learn themselves.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's tough, but no contact is no contact. It gets easier each time.

I remember the first time I did the no contact to an ex. It wasn't easy, I shredded all photos, I deleted all email, text, pics. I threw away all the "us" stuff and all her gifts and cards. It took a whole week and lots of hurting, but I did it. The next girl, it took about a day. The following girl, I was on auto pilot and can't even remember doing it.

To this day, my current girlfriend of 6 years cannot find a single detail of any of the girls I dated in the past. I am also so good at ignoring my ex that even when they stand in front of my girl, she wouldn't even know what's going on. Once someone is an ex, there is no point in wasting time on them.

dankane

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem I have with this is once I go no contact with someone that I really loved and really wanted to stay with, she comes back around. Once she realizes that I am truly walking away, she wants me back. Until I give her that chance, then she doesn't want it anymore.

Must be because she is so young, or maybe that is how all exes would be, but so long as I put my foot down and truly say no contact, she wants me back. But the second I say to myself, OK finally, she wants me back now we can be together and I give her that chance, she runs the opposite direction.

demezel

Don Juan
Reaction score
she doesnt really want to get back with you man that is why on this forum we called women little girls that dont know what they want. the reason she comes back to you when she feels you are walking away is because it fvcks up her ego.. women love to feel wanted by "chumps". she love the fact that you are totally into her and you will be her little puppy forever. But when she feels like you are not into her it makes her feel insecure so she will try to get you back into her "dudes that adore me box" and every time you make reassure her that you are still there and she has nothing to worry about.. separate yourself from the b!tch she is no good for you whatsoever

demezel

Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason why she comes back when you get distant and run away again when you give another chance is because she is woman and doesnt know what she really wants just like all women. she comes back to you because when you go away ur fvcking up with her ego, women loves to have "chumps" that are drooling all over them it makes them fell like goddesses when they are just simple human piece of crap. so when you go away it makes her feel insecure: " why isnt he into me anymore? why isnt he waiting for me to give him is treat like a little chihuahua just like the others? am i less pretty? is there another girl who is trying to get prey" so after all the questions she'll run back to you just to see what is up and you give in.... and she ll be like "ah i was afraid for nothing he still eat my palm like he was before.. nothing to be worried about" and then she runs away again... you know what you gotta do i dont have to tell you after all you are a DJ

Delly2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm. I agree "no contact" is the way to go.

But we are human...and have emotions. Its kinda hard to stop caring about someone you feel deeply for (love) and it doesn't make things easier that in spite of your feelings she doesn't give a damn about you (branch swing, getting shafted by other guys so soon, throw you under the bus, cheated, etc).

In the end all it takes is time. The pain is gonna take as long as it takes to subside.

One thing is a gurantee. She dumps you she doesn't care about you one bit. She worrying about her new boo. So when its over just accept its over and get on with your life and don't look back..besides for reflection and the lessons to be learned from the experience.