Curious Situation

PatientOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
So we did exhange a joke or two/funny anecdote. But for her, it seemed like she was more focused on her job, which is fine. She seemed preoccupied at one point while on a vacation site. It is possible she wanted me to notice that.

One problem is that my wife is hovering around. This will happen until a couple of rooms in her place are completed. This woman might simply be holding back while the situation unfolds. Either way, she sees me being active and having a social life. She is desirable, but she is not the beginning nor the end, so to speak.

PatientOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really need to pay attention to the schedule, as she is here again today, making twice this week. I was not expecting her, today.

I'm sitting in my chair in my robe when she walks into the living room. My 6 month old g.s. puppy barks a little, realized who it is, and starts getting into her space, because he likes her a lot. The only ones he is like that with are me, my (ex)wife, and this chick.

She mentions that she brought food to cook. I am not surprised. One of our remotes had died, and she said that shebsearched her bag and had batteries. I said, "What else do you have in there?" She always brings a lot of stuff with her. So conversations are a bit more aloof.

Still can't really game because of logistics/situation, but the goal is to build attraction over time (just to see what happens,) while I continue to go out and meet other women where logistics are going to be less of an issue.

I almost forgot to mention that's when I mentioned the place I met my friends at, the last time she was here, when asked it was in the city close to where she lives. I thought that was odd, as I normally to not travel that sort of distance for a few beers.

PatientOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
She just left for the day.

I don't know what I did, but she was very talkative, and sent a text marathon of the jokes we were exchanging. She hasn't done that since last week.

I try not to talk about myself much with her, though I did say that one of my best accomplishments was replacing all pharmaceuticals with natural versions (valerian root for sleep, which she also uses, and kratom for residual pain from the accident.) She was mirroring a bit about being in a similar situation.

She,said that I seem different since we met, and asked about my time frame. I said I stopped using prescription pain meds a month ago, and she lit up. She praised me, and I said, "You get to know the real me."

I made calls to make plans while she was in the room, plus some business calls which involving my negotiation skills. She wanted to know the size of my bedroom, but probably out of sheer curiosity. She was smiling and laughing a lot. I razzed her a bit, keeping it light. She was very talkative and I did a lot of listening, talking when necessary. I did talk about remodeling that will eventually keep my wife from hovering around, so she is seeing that we are truly separated. I do not find it difficult to get her to reveal information about herself.

I'm not sure where this will ultimately lead, but I do enjoy her company.