Crushed..

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
.Paradox. said:
F*cking sigh....... This sucks. And hurts. Not only because I feel like an assh0le but also because she was a legit awesome girl. It's not like she's one of those dirty ho's slutting it up every weekend. She was 18 and, I'm sure, just having some fun and going a little wild like everyone else at that age and got it from a guy who didn't tell her that he had it.

More like she was/is a huge slut and that's how she got it. And I mean HUGE slut.

.Paradox.

Banned
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:
More like she was/is a huge slut and that's how she got it. And I mean HUGE slut.
You're out of line and an idiot.. 1/4 or 1/5 of the U.S population has GENITAL HERPES (20%-30%). Most of the people who have genital herpes don't even know they have it, plus it can still be spread when an infected person isn't having an outbreak. If a sexual partner doesn't tell you that they have it you may never find out.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
.Paradox. said:
You're out of line and an idiot.. 1/4 or 1/5 of the U.S population has GENITAL HERPES (20%-30%). Most of the people who have genital herpes don't even know they have it, plus it can still be spread when an infected person isn't having an outbreak. If a sexual partner doesn't tell you that they have it you may never find out.

Well I know a few women who have herpes and they were huge sluts until they found a chump to take them in.

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
It´s not an easy situation. Genital herpes is not he worse STD and you simply may not even contract it. Still, you´d be forced to be carefull every time you had sex...

My friend, I´m sorry, but it seems it´s up to you.

Best wishes!

DMEDFISIK

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it were oral herpes (HSV-1), I would've said go ahead since over 80% of the world is exposed to it, but most are asymptomatic. HSV-1 can be acquired as early as around 6 months after birth.

HSV-2 (genital herpes), on the other hand, is almost always acquired sexually, hence it's occurrence in an individual usually around mid-to-late teenage years.

Exposure to HSV-1 usually reduces the risk of acquiring HSV-2 after exposure and additionally explains the lower incidence of HSV-2, although HSV-2 is on the rise.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.Paradox. said:
How about being responsible and getting tested between partners. Or screwing people who are clean. Or screwing people who dont come off dirty.

Theres a lot to be told in a personality, and I have yet to meet or hear of someone with an STD where I didnt say "wow im surprised that happened to them"

Sucks for your gal and Im betting she didnt wear a condom.