Crossed Arms Good???? WTF

mkk359

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently ran across this in the Seduction Method by Carlos Xuma

INTERESTED PROBABLY Crosses arms

NOT INTERESTED Arms are open, uncrossed

WTF I thought closed arms were a bad sign. Some1 help me out.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is when you are watching a girl who is allalone in her own world. When she is not talking to anybody, but is simply staring, and waiting...

IMHO, trying to read BL without initiating any of it, is just a way of finding really really boring girls. SAme goes for a girl look for a lone guy to chill with... same goes for GWM sarging lone females who are toogrumpy or high strung to approach.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man it's all bs man.All these socalled Guru's are sheisters.They just want your money.They're building a fanbase online to sell them books and cd's and dvd's.

It's all bs.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My response is in my sig. Nuff said.

mkk359

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
Man it's all bs man.All these socalled Guru's are sheisters.They just want your money.They're building a fanbase online to sell them books and cd's and dvd's.

It's all bs.
Not when you get it from a 'friend'

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About the only generalizations I've found that tend to hold true almost without fail that indicate a gal is attracted to you are:

1) She stays or moves close to you without being in a crowded situation in which doing so is inevitable. If there's a lot of space, and she stays close to you, she's attracted. If her breasts or midsection incidentally (or not so incidentally) touch you, she's very attracted.

2) If she smiles at you a real lot, she's attracted.

As for things like crossed arms, they could be signs of shyness or repulsion. Depends upon the person and the situation.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But generally crossed arms are a sign of being defensive. Its not necessarily "bad"

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It also means, "I'm cold" or "my arms are tired"

I think he WANTS it to mean "I'm bored"(so I'm going to cross my arms cause I have nothing else to do)

Most of these guys are just speaking to bring up your confidence levels.