Critique my looks

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys i am in the lower end of the testosterone range(280-310) which may explain why i don't look manly and less than my 160 weight in those photos.However my doctor says its safer to not put me on HRT so i feel like i am kind of stuck..I don't have erection problems or anything like that,however i have no energy to workout.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lostsoul85 said:
You guys i am in the lower end of the testosterone range(280-310) which may explain why i don't look manly and less than my 160 weight in those photos.However my doctor says its safer to not put me on HRT so i feel like i am kind of stuck..I don't have erection problems or anything like that,however i have no energy to workout.

how about some roids then?

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think you need to bulk up much at all man. Buffed up reads: image obsessed / gay to most girls. Go for ripped and lean.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grow a little facial hair mate that should give you a little edge in the short term.

Getting buffed up is overrated and irrealistic gaining clean 40 pounds musscle will take you 5 years. Many women like slim athletic dudes over the narcissistic Arnolds.

teakroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
People say that to me to smile more. But nobody can change me.That is the way i am.

But i guess... Be yourself.:yes:

Explore yourself and make the things the way you want !

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I have started working out improving my style and can honestly say that i am a 7.5-8/10 with leather coat,shaved head and facial hair.I have looked at before and after pics and i look a lot more masculine.I don't want to be fake but with green colored contacts that i tried solid 8-8.5.However,i don't think i should wear them because it gives me fake confidence(even though women wear makeup,mascura to give themselves an edge.Anyways if i continue working out,I think i can be an 8 without the colored contacts and i think that should be good enough.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
post new pictures and take out the colored contacts. women do that, not men

cfdagola

Don Juan
Reaction score
do you not smile a lot because you have crooked teeth? if so you can always get that fixed.

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
omega05 said:
post new pictures and take out the colored contacts. women do that, not men
BS. I used to wear gray contacts, had two pierced ears and considered metrosexual, and girls loved it...attractive ones too. I'd say at that time more attractive girls liked me than they do now.

I always had girls hitting on me in the clubs...especially when I was muscular and I'm only 5'8".
A few idiots thought I was gay, but I didn't give a damn because I was still swimming in *****.

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you live in America than go after girls in different countries. Srs

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bish0p said:
BS. I used to wear gray contacts, had two pierced ears and considered metrosexual, and girls loved it...attractive ones too. I'd say at that time more attractive girls liked me than they do now.

I always had girls hitting on me in the clubs...especially when I was muscular and I'm only 5'8".
A few idiots thought I was gay, but I didn't give a damn because I was still swimming in *****.
and have you tried without the colored contacts?

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so I checked out the picture... me myself, I'm 5'10 and 156 pounds and also rock a shorter hair cut. I don't work out - the word "gym" isn't even in my vocabulary - yet I've done quite well for myself in the "pulling babes" department.

Gauging from your pictures, though - as well as your OP - you don't seem very confident in yourself. For example, in the picture of you standing up during the daytime, you kind of look like you're not at full posture. Shoulders are sagging, smile looks forced... it just doesn't say "I believe in myself" to me.

Now, the other guys here are right in that working out can get your physical body to look better... but what about your mental state? What about you believing that YOU are the prize, and that any girl would be lucky to have you? This is something I had to develop after YEARS of not getting girls, but once I did the results changed drastically.

You can be "dark and mysterious" or Mr. Happy-go-lucky and get girls (me, I tend to laugh all the time and project an enjoyment about life); however, if you're not confident in yourself, it's going to show through your body language, speech, and anything else you do.