Crisis need quick answer!

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys!

I'm gonna tell you about yesterday. I got drunk and went on a party. Picked up one of my friends friend and had sex in a room there. Me and she was very drunk and it did not go so well, gents, I couldn't get it up because of all the alcohol in my blood.

I wonder what to tell her when I meet her, should I say Hi? What should I tell my friends? Will she tell it to her friends? And the problem, I think she wants me but I just wanted to fvck. What should I do? I will meet her tommorow :confused:

pseudo.Sam

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should just be your usual self. Like it's just another day. If she happens to bring up the issue about how it couldnt get up and all...just make fun of it like "ohh my little buddy was drunk as well" and enjoy a laugh :)

Sooner or later you're gonna get another shot at her. And when that happens, make sure it gets up.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate it when I cant get it up lol. It doesnt happen often but sometimes it will if im feeling really anxious or paranoid or just not relaxed. Heres some advice:

-RELAX!
-Dont drink as much
-Take deep breaths
-Go slow

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey (her name), man I was soooo drunk that night"
"Ha ha me too"

That's about all you need to say to her about that night.

rtb227

Don Juan
Reaction score
its something that happens to the best of us, it was either anxiety or like you said you were too drunk, act like everything's normal and forget about it. you might have another chance at her or if you don't there's other girls

R1ch4rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it WAS because of the alchol. So act cool, it's fine, it happens to all of us. If she brings it up say something like the above post. Make a joke about your tool being drunk too.

Don't feel akward!