Crips. Bloods.

Iamnotacrook

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I'm riding around selling an illegal substance with a friend who's a Crip. We're at the gas station and see this dude in red shorts and his hat tilted to the left. So I went up to my homie who was pumping the gas and said, "You think he's trying to claim something?" He looks at me like I'm joking, so I say, "I'm serious."

So this dude comes back out and walks up to me asking me to buy him a blunt, I didn't have my ID, and I didn't want to buy him a blunt anyway because I am aligned with the blue side... so my dog offers to buy it, so dude throws the dollar on the hood, my homeboy tells him not to worry about it, now I'm standing there like what the **** as this dude picks the dollar back up...

So here I am with this guy, with the lingering thought, "Who the **** do you think you're rolling with?"

He asks me if I want to buy some green. Asks me if I smoke weed. Naturally, I'm selling with a Crip. No I don't want to buy your ****, and we are selling our own... in your hood.

"Naw, We're selling."

...Here I am ready to scrap...

"Blah blah blah..."

My dude comes back out with the blunt and we drive around to meet him behind the store and give it to him.

He tells the unidentified possible gang member his phone number and drives off...

So I asked him about it... "I probably would've never offered to sell him anything without asking if he's trying to claim something..."

He replies, "You gotta learn to seperate business."

So what the hell, it's totally cool for a Crip to do business with the Bloods?? Since when?!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You honestly asking this question to people who dont really give a sh*t about gang activity? I agree with the guy above me.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Your honestly asking this question to out of touch suburban white guys???

Where are you from???

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
Your honestly asking this question to out of touch suburban white guys???

Where are you from???
so everyone who can gain access to the internet is automatically an out of touch suburban white guy ?:confused:

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
Son :)

I stay on the safe side with black and white junks..

if i were you, id not get in this **** dawg..

if u were up in ny, sometimes theyd cap u right there if they think u tryin to claim somethin, without your click..

Keep in mind what the ma of ray charles said.. " nothin in this world is free, except Jesus"

Get straight with lord son, cause u don't know...

u know what it is.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i this case (only) i wouldn't mind seeing one of Giovani Casanova's "i'll report you to the police" drama scenes.

this guys deserves it.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread reminds me of why i hate high school

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you're gang related makes you a nobody. You will end up a worthless piece of trash that nobody in the real world respects. Respect yourself enough to get out and earn a living. That gang stuff is for losers that need others to boast their rep. Get a life!

thecraftylefty

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i stopped after the first couple of lines, since this guy seems somebody who *maybe* knows somebody who's in a youth section of a gang and thinks this makes him tough, therefore he wants everybody to know

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say you a gansta but you need to cop something
I say you a wanksta cuz you never pop nuttin

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by thecraftylefty
The fact that you're gang related makes you a nobody. You will end up a worthless piece of trash that nobody in the real world respects. Respect yourself enough to get out and earn a living. That gang stuff is for losers that need others to boast their rep. Get a life!

thecraftylefty
Gangs are where young urban kids go when their fathers have unprotected sex and don't pay child support. (Quite often, at least)

Yes, even gang members are people, too...and kids turn to gangs for a sense of family that was lacking in their home life. For some it's about survival in a tough reality. Most of the kids who end up in gangs don't believe they have any choice. Hate what they do wrong if you need to...but don't hate them.

I worked in an urban before and after school program that was right in the middle of the projects when I lived in another state. Seeing the reality of the lives some of these kids live would break your heart. They lose their innocence and childhood so young with what they see, as their parents often do before them.

The only way to fix the gang problem is for both of the adults that parent those children to be responsible for them.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
We don't do gangs in the A-town anymore. That sh? went out of style in 94.
Middle school was dangerous. we had crips hanging around the school trying to take our starter jackets and shoes...

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
i this case (only) i wouldn't mind seeing one of Giovani Casanova's "i'll report you to the police" drama scenes.

this guys deserves it.
I could never do that cuz I be aligned with the crips and I wouldn't turn on one o' muh homeboyz, knawmean?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
sorry but the police couldnt do sh? to him.

Pantera_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you honestly believe that anyone here thinks your gang bullsh*t is cool? Keep trying, maybe you'll find a message board of 13 year olds who actually give a sh*t.

I sure as hell don't think a bunch of jheri-curl wearing punks who can only fight when they have 10 of their homies around and wear wool caps in the middle of the summer to be anything too special.... Stop listening to rap, it warps your mind.

Haven't you got better things to worry about other than this red blue bullsh*t? 90% of you are fake, the other 10% are the real deal, meaning that they're real idiot scumbags who are useless to society.

If I was in power, the military would solve the nationwide gang problem in like 2 days.

F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john_x

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Iamnotacrook
So, I'm riding around selling an illegal substance with a friend who's a Crip. We're at the gas station and see this dude in red shorts and his hat tilted to the left. So I went up to my homie who was pumping the gas and said, "You think he's trying to claim something?" He looks at me like I'm joking, so I say, "I'm serious."

So this dude comes back out and walks up to me asking me to buy him a blunt, I didn't have my ID, and I didn't want to buy him a blunt anyway because I am aligned with the blue side... so my dog offers to buy it, so dude throws the dollar on the hood, my homeboy tells him not to worry about it, now I'm standing there like what the **** as this dude picks the dollar back up...

So here I am with this guy, with the lingering thought, "Who the **** do you think you're rolling with?"

He asks me if I want to buy some green. Asks me if I smoke weed. Naturally, I'm selling with a Crip. No I don't want to buy your ****, and we are selling our own... in your hood.

"Naw, We're selling."

...Here I am ready to scrap...

"Blah blah blah..."

My dude comes back out with the blunt and we drive around to meet him behind the store and give it to him.

He tells the unidentified possible gang member his phone number and drives off...

So I asked him about it... "I probably would've never offered to sell him anything without asking if he's trying to claim something..."

He replies, "You gotta learn to seperate business."

So what the hell, it's totally cool for a Crip to do business with the Bloods?? Since when?!
nice one home boy,