Creepy guys - DONT BE ONE (you probly are one and don't know it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skip to my lou said:
no one want's to read long posts, so, let me make it simple for you guys:

wasn't life better when u didn't think about "interest level" and "****y/funny" and "neg hitting" and "HB this HB that" and "kino"????

sosuave is a great place to learn what NOT to do..........but honesly, its a horrible place to learn what TO do!

no amount of writing can teach u how to act or how to be around girls, the best possible thing to do, as i learned (and i learned this before i ever heard of sosuave or any written seduciton material), is to just experience things, go to clubs/parties, go on dates, and do whatevr the hell u want and see what works for u!

CALL HER AND TELL HER U MISS HER!!! wtf i did that so many times to gfs and they loved it!!!

BE SWEET, BE ROMANTIC, BE YOUR FCUKIN SELF!

Everythign u wanna do, u wanna do for a reason, and you SHOULD DO IT!!!

here is the kicker though, which most guys who arent good with girls fcuk up on:

DONT COME OFF CREEPY!!!

creepy = unexperienced = lonely = desperate = socially retarded

the above formula is the worst nightmare for any girl..........if she thinks u are the least bit creepy, then u have no chance, PERIOD

how does one eliminate creepiness?? GO OUT AND EXPRIENCE LIFE - once u get accustomed to how everything goes down in the social world, ur creepiness will kill itself and u will become the coolest guy u ever knew

if u are not getting out much, the more u dont get out, the creepier u get

creepiness is a sure fire way to keep u a virgin/inexperienced

trust me on this 100%< i used to be creepy till i was 18.............and then i just got out, didnt know any tricks/techiniques, and today i stand in front of u at 22 years old, and ive had too much experience and honestly, i wanna just go play video games for a few weeks and not think about girls lol

EXPERIENCE KILLS CREEPINESS

learn from it

Thats funny. I thought the reason people were coming to this site, was beause being "yourself" doesnt bag the ladies. Everybody out there, please dont pay any attention to this guy! The point he's saying, is dont be creepy. I agree, but dont buy into his "be yourself" garbage. He doesnt know squat, obviously. Yes, be yourself; BUT, you have to be the "you" that is desirable. You have to unleash the "you" that is confident, funny, and doesnt take any sh*t. The reason there is the DJ Bible, is because you cant just say this to people, and have them change. It is a subtle work of slow change and examples of what to, and not to do, much like the real Bible. This guy is 22, and he thinks he has experience. He is a jackass.
Think about it: If you want to be a better singer, does your teacher say "just be yourself?" No, they give you exercises, and scales, and guide you through the process. Would you consider an amazing singer fake, and "not being himself," because he took some lessons? Picking up women is an art, and a skill, like everything else, and if you want to be better at it, than follow the advice and exercises here. This guy has obviously just fell in love with some chick, and has turned into an AFC hippy, and forgot the point of this forum. Do us all a favor, and shut the fu*k up. "Im 22, I know everything!" Fag.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
girl_in_a_boy_forum said:
Examples of creepy:

Strangers touching me.

Following me around/keep talking to me even though I'm clearly not interested.

Suggestive conversation from someone I don't know.

Blatantly staring at various parts of my body.

Standing too close/breaching the personal bubble.

Obsessive tendencies
:up: I'm a creep.

99% of my lays come from me doing all but one of the things on that list. Maybe put a disclaimer on the end of it "But if you got game your still going to bang me creepazoid.

skip to my lou said:
CALL HER AND TELL HER U MISS HER!!!
GO FVCK YOURSELF.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good one Tit man.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
:up: I'm a creep.

99% of my lays come from me doing all but one of the things on that list. Maybe put a disclaimer on the end of it "But if you got game your still going to bang me creepazoid.

GO FVCK YOURSELF.
:mad: Don't be critical of others when you are not a PUA but a Troll yourself :mad:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought they banned you skip???

skip
Don Juan 11-22-2004 1 01-13-2005 18

Skip is a Biitch
Banned 12-27-2006 10 12-27-2006

Skip is Baack
Banned 12-27-2006 2 12-28-2006

Skip is back
Banned 12-24-2006 13 12-25-2006

skip the pimp
Banned 12-25-2006 16 12-27-2006

skip the russian
Banned 12-27-2006 2 12-27-2006

skip to my lou
Don Juan 02-20-2007 4 02-20-2007

skip trippie
Don Juan 04-11-2005 0 04-11-2005

skip2mylou again
Banned 02-11-2007 1 02-18-2007

skip2mylou1984
Banned 02-11-2007 10 02-15-2007

skip2mylou781
Banned 01-14-2006 1,820 02-11-2007 22

skip2mylou_781
Banned 11-30-2006 2 12-02-2006

skip781
Banned 12-27-2006 20 12-28-2006

Skippy
Don Juan 02-21-2001 21 12-31-1969

skiptomylou781
Banned 12-02-2006 3 12-03-2006

skip_tomylou781
Banned

Kind of proves my theory that there is only one troll (anti-suave) who keeps coming back under different names (other then skip-something) and keeps trolling this forum

Reaction score
banGbro said:
Manipulative, ass kissing, wimp? Hey baby, you look hot, let me get you an ice cream, would you like a **** too?

Nah man, to every style there must be substance. If you were lacking experience reading body language and trasmitting proper body language, how the **** would you learn it? How the **** would you know there is something called a body language?

Women are great at reading other people, all the player stuff that we study. Men are not. Youre emotional, maybe inside of you there is a woman.

bangbro - you absolutely need to be yourself, HOWEVER, you need to improve yourself first, that way you aren't some kind of creepy anti social geek being himself, but instead, you are the outgoing fun better self......when you are da man, and its ingrained in your personality, THAT is the "just be your fcuking self" that I am talking about.

Believe it or not, if you are a loser creepy guy right now, and you take the steps in changing how you are by going out to clubs/bars/parties and just talking to people, socializing, your creepiness level will diminish every time u go out........so after going out once, u'll still be very very anti social. And after going out 100 times, u will be pretty damn sociable and outgoing - the KEY is to not just stand around and do nothing, but to actually try to socialize again and again. And of course when you are not out at bars/parties/clubs, you need to constantly be working on yourself every single day!

This is how I improved from a kissless dateless 17 year old (and 18 year old virgin) to what I am today, exactly what I have stated in this thread. Take this as a tip based on personal experience.

Reaction score
rakishness said:
A few more to add:

Being broke=creepiness
Being ugly=creepiness

you are 100% wrong about the broke part and 100% right about the ugly part. I was a broke college student for like 2 years, and i did not come off creepy.......but being broke could come off creepy in a gold digging environment i suppose, good thing college parties arent too heavily focused on being rich lol.

and as for ugly, im not gonna say anything, but i agree 100%

Reaction score
spider_007 said:
I thought they banned you skip???

skip
Don Juan 11-22-2004 1 01-13-2005 18

Skip is a Biitch
Banned 12-27-2006 10 12-27-2006

Skip is Baack
Banned 12-27-2006 2 12-28-2006

Skip is back
Banned 12-24-2006 13 12-25-2006

skip the pimp
Banned 12-25-2006 16 12-27-2006

skip the russian
Banned 12-27-2006 2 12-27-2006

skip to my lou
Don Juan 02-20-2007 4 02-20-2007

skip trippie
Don Juan 04-11-2005 0 04-11-2005

skip2mylou again
Banned 02-11-2007 1 02-18-2007

skip2mylou1984
Banned 02-11-2007 10 02-15-2007

skip2mylou781
Banned 01-14-2006 1,820 02-11-2007 22

skip2mylou_781
Banned 11-30-2006 2 12-02-2006

skip781
Banned 12-27-2006 20 12-28-2006

Skippy
Don Juan 02-21-2001 21 12-31-1969

skiptomylou781
Banned 12-02-2006 3 12-03-2006

skip_tomylou781
Banned

Kind of proves my theory that there is only one troll (anti-suave) who keeps coming back under different names (other then skip-something) and keeps trolling this forum

sorry spiderman, but i was only several of those, and yea i had to re-join cuz i was unfairly banned in the first place, cuz the troll "martinshernwood" created fake skip user names and talked shyt, u can find the idiots confession right here:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=118134

"I guess I did do a lot of you a favor by getting rid of Skip2mylou...thats right, I can sense it now, the synapses are firing away as you read this, "that means he was the fake skip...and skip WASNT a troll." haha yup, he got banned for nothing, just cuz I saw he was an easy target.

If you wonder how I avoided getting banned as much as I should of, well thankfully I made a deal with Paradox, who gave me a list of people he wanted to see get trolled like a motherfuсker, and in return he let me be. Some other mods though got in the way.

anyways, i'm tired of taking advantage of you losers, so i thought I'd cap off this little confession with the all the screen names I held.

-the fake skip
-hoponthisbiatch
-godofgettinglaid
-elfebreezeydabeez
-sirdukegijoe
-6-heads lewis
-entityvs.predator
-ms. ladybug
"

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I can't pass this up...
Examples of creepy:

Strangers touching me.
We call it kino. Learn to love it.
You can't blame a guy for approaching, now attaching a himself to you with a chain is innovative.
We call this gaining rapport.
Eye contact. Our eyes are in contact with your various goodies. DUH! :rolleyes:
We have to do this to establish kino. What else would you expect from a guy chained to your leg??!!
Obsessive tendencies.
Alright, alright. One-itis can be a bit annoying...

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skip to my lou said:
you are 100% wrong about the broke part and 100% right about the ugly part. I was a broke college student for like 2 years, and i did not come off creepy.......but being broke could come off creepy in a gold digging environment i suppose, good thing college parties arent too heavily focused on being rich lol.

and as for ugly, im not gonna say anything, but i agree 100%
Now, I agree with you on that one. Me and you are actually the same age. I graduated last may. And your right for the college setting money doesn't matter. But, if your social status is not high enough for her. You are a creep. ie. if you are not in a frat, or on a sports team, or you don't have many friends. At least that how my school was any ways.

For college:
(percieved)Low social status= creepiness

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip to my lou said:
...anyways, i'm tired of taking advantage of you losers...
Whew, you had me worried for a moment Skip. Up until now I had thought you had changed...

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Oh I can't pass this up...

We call it kino. Learn to love it.

You can't blame a guy for approaching, now attaching a himself to you with a chain is innovative.

We call this gaining rapport.

Eye contact. Our eyes are in contact with your various goodies. DUH! :rolleyes:

We have to do this to establish kino. What else would you expect from a guy chained to your leg??!!

Alright, alright. One-itis can be a bit annoying...
EXACTLY!!!! This goes back to my original post. Womenizers,players and bad boys ARE CREEPS. And WOMEN lay them left and right. That is why I don't get this post at all(no offense to the thread starter) because women...BANG creepy guys ALL THE TIME.

And I love how it was the girl on this forum that pin pointed the very behavior that she finds creepy. Because those are the SAME behaviors(for the most part) that CREEPS/(Men who get laid use everyday) as we speak.

This goes back to what I said "Always remember: If you are too afraid to approach....you are a coward,wuss, and a wimp. And if you do approach...you are a pervert, stalker, or CREEP." I would rather be a CREEP that gets LAID.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Examples of creepy:

Strangers touching me.

Obsessive tendencies.
which y most girls give bad advice.

Reaction score
Examples of creepy:

Strangers touching me.

Obsessive tendencies.
anyone who thinks she is wrong doesn't understand women.

when a guy does all of the above in a creepy desperate manner, the girl has every right to say "what the hell is going on here!"

however, if a guy does this in a smooth friendly yet sexual manner (which one needs to master thru experience), then the chick will not be complaining!! "girl in a boy forum", what is your say on that?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And while you're at it, would you like roses or chocolate? When he kisses your ass, should he use tongue?

Status
Not open for further replies.