Created a Bad Vibe

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backstory: Had sex with this girl 3 times over the past 2 weeks. We've been on 4 dates total. We sort of started acting like bf/gf, where we'd go to the movies, cuddle, go out to eat, etc. She's a sweet girl and I wouldn't mind getting into a relationship, but I feel oneitis creeping in and my thoughts are becoming all distorted and I know I'm making some bad moves here. I leave it to you guys to objectively judge this. I know I'm overthinking the piss out of this, but I cannot get her out of my mind.

So we text a bit Wednesday, and she asks what my plans were for Thanksgiving Eve. I say I have no idea yet, and she invites me out with her friends. I ignore this for like 3 hours and tell her I might not be able to make it till midnight, which in retrospect makes it appear like I chose something else over her. Her texts get real short and her demeanor changes considerably. (I suppose I knew I was getting oneitis and tried to subvert this by making myself appear scarce, but she didn't really do anything to deserve this and I feel like I created a bad vibe unnecessarily).

So I text her past midnight and say I'm in no condition to make it there (I was legitimately too drunk to drive), and we BS back and forth by text for a half hour. She kept responding to me and she tried to make me a bit jealous (said she was hot from shaking her ass all night). This was the last we talked.

I'm just curious as to what my next move should be. I have some bad oneitis for this chick and my brain keeps urging me to text her tonight, but I don't think it's wise to contact her in my sh!tty emotional state. She's been nothing but a sweetheart, and I feel like I just sabotaged something good by being insecure. Plus, it's only been 2 weeks and I know we probably moved way too fast. I'm aware that women are generally attracted to aloof men, but the repressed beta in me just wants to call her up and let her know I'm still into her. (I'm exaggerating, there's no fvcking way I'd do this, but you get the idea)

BabyFaceComplex

Don Juan
Reaction score
You like her, youve been on 4 dates, she wants to show you off or get approval of you from her friends.
Its like aproaching except instead of getting blown out you get heart broken, just go out with her have your oneitis, see how it ends up.

And you are 27 man you should be mature enough for this.

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, I understand what your saying with the one-i-tis. But bro if she is into you, and you are into her...and you are not being overly needy, why not just go out with her and have a yourself a good ass time, why play games??

I understand what your trying to do, I was JUST in a situation were this broad was going on vacation for 5 days out of the country and Tuesday we were suppose to get together. I ended up pulling the "I have too much to do lets get together when you get back." Well It ended up were we bumped into each other funny enough and I had mind blowing sex with her, she cooked me breakfast in the morning etc.

Bro if she's inviting you out, and you legit don't have plans, and you haven't been up her ass, just go ****ing hang out with her!!

I'd hit her up and say you had a few friends you committed to see before she hit you up. Make new plans with her and **** the living **** outta her!!

EDIT

Bro one last thing. Slow and steady wins the race. You HAVE to be cool and patient. Don't start contacting her more and more and developing the feeling that the more SHE likes you that you need to see her more and more. Go about your business like you did before you met her. The more calm and patient you take this, the more she will be up your ass and asking to see you. TRUST ME just went through this situation recently!

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are doing fine. You shouldn't feel bad about your text, it will blow over in a day or two. The danger here is your oneitis, not her thinking you are blowing her off. It's good that you like this girl but you don't want it to seem like you like her too much without her having to work for it. Girls like to earn your favor, so let her.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WhitePimp said:
I have some bad oneitis for this chick and my brain keeps urging me to text her tonight, but I don't think it's wise to contact her in my sh!tty emotional state.
You know your game, WhitePimp. You also realize why you're over-analyzing; your obsession with her.

Just take a chill pill. Like the above poster said, you didn't really eff anything up, it's likely all in your head. If she likes you, this isn't gonna kill anything. Just wait another day or so, reset, and resume like before. I'm fairly certain it'll be fine :up: