Crappy First Impression...next?

alkaline hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
HEy who's ever a real man on this I could use a good 'ol pointer.
ANY TIP, ADVICE, ON IF I SHOULD GO UP TO HER ONCE MORE
Short story short:
1.There's this girl in my class I have a small crush on, she sits in the back usually alone.

2.I know she kind of likes my in class buddy who sits next to me in class, they often say "hey" to eachother, this guy also has a girlfriend.

3.I tried talking to her once, I made a comment about her shoes, claiming she stole them from my grama but I got nervous and then asked some stupid question and left...so basically a crappy first impression.

4. Im now 100% confident and I don't care what happens so I'm determined to talk to her once more.

5. the fact that she kind of likes my buddy puts me in a this semi jealous mode because I know I have WAY more to offer.

6. So should I go and sit with this chick one day and class, start chatting her up about how she should give her shoes back to my grama and see where it goes?
Advice from a real guy would definitely be appeciated.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This shoud help

alkaline hero said:
HEy who's ever a real man on this I could use a good 'ol pointer.
ANY TIP, ADVICE, ON IF I SHOULD GO UP TO HER ONCE MORE
Short story short:
1.There's this girl in my class I have a small crush on, she sits in the back usually alone.

2.I know she kind of likes my in class buddy who sits next to me in class, they often say "hey" to eachother, this guy also has a girlfriend.This is irrelevant. So what if she likes your buddy, heck so what if she likes every guy in the room. Theres always going to be competition in life, just deal with it and act like its nothing.

3.I tried talking to her once, I made a comment about her shoes, claiming she stole them from my grama but I got nervous and then asked some stupid question and left...so basically a crappy first impression.Hahaha you asked her if she stole them from your grandma?? Lol ya thats definitely a stupid thing to say; never ever relate in any way a girl or anything she has to one of your family members. It often results in the girl gettin annoyed, feeling weird, or feeling insulted. Id bet money that she was insulted that you related her shoes to your grandmas lol.

4. Im now 100% confident and I don't care what happens so I'm determined to talk to her once more.good

5. the fact that she kind of likes my buddy puts me in a this semi jealous mode because I know I have WAY more to offer.If you have more to offer, then show it. Stop worrying about your damn friend. He has a fvckin girlfriend anyways! You cant just get jealous over the smallest stuff, espeically if all they do is say "hey" every now and then. Heck, you have to really try not getting jealous in any situation. If a girl figures out that your jealous, your screwed.

6. So should I go and sit with this chick one day and class, start chatting her up about how she should give her shoes back to my grama and see where it goes?DO NOT mention anything about your grandma lol! Imagine this: Say you just bought some really cool shoes, and then I go to you and say "Oh my grandpa wears those shoes". I would bet that you would be a little ticked off knowing that the shoes that you bought and thought were cool are being worn by my grandpa, who is fvckin old and out of the "modern style". Another example would be something like "Ohh your hair looks just like my grandmas!" A girl would get really mad if you said something like that cuz she doesnt wanna be compared to an old lady who has white fvckin hair.

Now that I cleared that up, yes, you should absolutely start chatting this chick up if you want any chance at getting with her. Since you already know you screwed up the first impression, try getting that whole part out of your head, and just pretend like your on a fresh new start with her. Dwelling on your past mistakes will only screw up your game. Be cool, be confident, be relaxed, dont over think, be natural, and have fun.

Advice from a real guy would definitely be appeciated.

alkaline hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA, yup I went with the grama thing b/c I was trying to neg hit her to make her feel self conscious but I didnt follow up. This neg-hit didnt work OR maybe its too cruel.
Maybe Ill simply just sit next to her at our next class like its a fresh start and maybe point out something nice about her. she does have gaugues in her ears; maybe I can relate it to myself since I have gauguess too, Ill ask where she got them done, then ask if she has any tattoos or something.

Yo the red text you use is genius; its like a teacher correcting a students work hah.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
alkaline hero said:
HAHA, yup I went with the grama thing b/c I was trying to neg hit her to make her feel self conscious
Lol I was thinking this when I read your first post

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"3.I tried talking to her once, I made a comment about her shoes, claiming she stole them from my grama but I got nervous and then asked some stupid question and left...so basically a crappy first impression."

LMAO..i was coughing so hard when i was reading this...i can totally see this going down in my head..

you: did you steal those shoes frm my grandma? *snicker snicker hehe
her: ...(*thinking*...did he just fcking say that)
you: so have you seen the teletubby i sketched in class yesterday?? IT'S AWESOME..her name is La-la
her: (still thinking*...i'm going to beat the **** out of this guy)
you: okay bye

oh man...good choice of a neg hit lol

i wouldnt bring up that comment again or anything related to grandmas lol
i'd wait till she wears a new pair of shoes/sandals...assuming she's not the type of girl who wears the same pair of shoes everyday...and then say "those shoes look much better" and a no-teeth smile would work with this

then cnotinue the conversation..a little kino.and you know the rest...i think:rolleyes:

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you: did you steal those shoes frm my grandma? *snicker snicker hehe
her: ...(*thinking*...did he just fcking say that)
you: so have you seen the teletubby i sketched in class yesterday?? IT'S AWESOME..her name is La-la
her: (still thinking*...i'm going to beat the **** out of this guy)
you: okay bye
I'm totally gonna try this one. Thanks! :cool: