Couple questions...

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. If a girl shows her tongue when talking to you, does that mean she is interested?

2. What does it mean when a woman follows her emotions? Why are women like, "He just doesn't get it." Why don't they just follow logic like guys. A woman answered the question but not really giving an answer. Said something to the affect that women do follow logic sometimes. But said a statement that didn't make sense, saying that's the way it is.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first question is too vague, second question is too big to answer, but don't worry, the conclusion is easy to get once you think about it.

LuckyDevil6

Don Juan
Reaction score
#1. This is just flirting, in most cases... which is a good thing.

#2. Okay.... girls following emotion, means, that they basically are trying to do what all those chick-flick movies are telling them to do in terms of boyfriends and such. "Why don't they follow logic like guys?" Because they are girls , not guys, HUGE difference, get over it.

Then i had no idea what you said in your mini story.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks.

Yeah, I guess if you think about it girls just like romance.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that I think about it again.

The fact girls seem to be natural dj's, and most guys AFC's. The fact that girls follow emotions, does that have anything to with thier ability to be natural at attraction?