Countries a woman wants to travel to say a lot about her being LTR material.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have noticed that different countries in the world draw in different kinds of women. More than that, the countries a woman wants to travel to says a lot about where her head is at. I noticed a few things about women that pick which countries to travel to and how their personalities are like. Here is a breakdown and you may find this to be true.

Italy = Cookie cutter, wannabe/fake classy, basic as they come, airhead, and only for the streets.

If a girl tells you she loves traveling to Italy, she is telling you that she just goes along with whatever media says is good. She cannot think for herself and will go along with whatever trend that is out there. On top of this, she is also fake classy and fake stylish. She follows whatever trend is there and tries to come off as social media popular. The Europeans here will hate me but I cannot think of a more hyped up country that attracts the most NPC tourist anywhere on the planet than Italy.

India, The Middle East, or any part of the world where women are "harassed" (to put it lightly) = "Victim" that just wants attention and will likely MeToo you.

I do want to acknowledge that India and the Middle East are sh*tholes when it comes to how women are treated and are some of the worst places in the worldi in regards to sexism. It is sad because both places have a rich history and some great cuisine (as long as you avoid the street food) but the reality is, everyone traveling here has a logic. They know the place is a dump and and they still go because they just want to be a victim and get all the attention from it. Women that go to these countries will #MeToo you on the drop of a dime, be wary.

France = Wife material if she learns fluent French and has gone outside of Paris.

Unlike Italy, France gets a bad reputation across Europe. For some reason, Italy's reputation in Europe is perfect amongst the mainstream, perhaps The Mafia got into PR? However, France has a bad reputation with the French being seen as rude and Paris being seen as overrated. If a girl can actually speak French and has gone to parts of France outside of Paris, she might be a keeper.

Germany, Northern Europe, or any super rich country = Gold Digger or just practical.

Not much to be said here since these places are boring. However, I find that Sweden draws in a lot of American chicks from NYC for some reason. Not much of a conclusion to draw on here.

Any countries favorable for males = Definite LTR material.

If a girl loves going to a country like say Thailand or really any country favorable for men, it means that she does not feel insecure being in a dating market rigged in the favor of men. She can deal with the fact that she won't have men worshiping her. She is also confident to the point that she does not even care if there are lots of men with options with feminine women, she feels like she can actually compete with them.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You skipped Ghana, but everybody knows why women go there.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have noticed that different countries in the world draw in different kinds of women. More than that, the countries a woman wants to travel to says a lot about where her head is at. I noticed a few things about women that pick which countries to travel to and how their personalities are like. Here is a breakdown and you may find this to be true.

Italy = Cookie cutter, wannabe/fake classy, basic as they come, airhead, and only for the streets.

If a girl tells you she loves traveling to Italy, she is telling you that she just goes along with whatever media says is good. She cannot think for herself and will go along with whatever trend that is out there. On top of this, she is also fake classy and fake stylish. She follows whatever trend is there and tries to come off as social media popular. The Europeans here will hate me but I cannot think of a more hyped up country that attracts the most NPC tourist anywhere on the planet than Italy.

India, The Middle East, or any part of the world where women are "harassed" (to put it lightly) = "Victim" that just wants attention and will likely MeToo you.

I do want to acknowledge that India and the Middle East are sh*tholes when it comes to how women are treated and are some of the worst places in the worldi in regards to sexism. It is sad because both places have a rich history and some great cuisine (as long as you avoid the street food) but the reality is, everyone traveling here has a logic. They know the place is a dump and and they still go because they just want to be a victim and get all the attention from it. Women that go to these countries will #MeToo you on the drop of a dime, be wary.

France = Wife material if she learns fluent French and has gone outside of Paris.

Unlike Italy, France gets a bad reputation across Europe. For some reason, Italy's reputation in Europe is perfect amongst the mainstream, perhaps The Mafia got into PR? However, France has a bad reputation with the French being seen as rude and Paris being seen as overrated. If a girl can actually speak French and has gone to parts of France outside of Paris, she might be a keeper.

Germany, Northern Europe, or any super rich country = Gold Digger or just practical.

Not much to be said here since these places are boring. However, I find that Sweden draws in a lot of American chicks from NYC for some reason. Not much of a conclusion to draw on here.

If a girl loves going to a country like say Thailand or really any country favorable for men, it means that she does not feel insecure being in a dating market rigged in the favor of men. She can deal with the fact that she won't have men worshiping her. She is also confident to the point that she does not even care if there are lots of men with options with feminine women, she feels like she can actually compete with them.
And if she summers in Kazakhstan or any other former former Soviet backwater, she'll cream herself over being taken to an event such as
on your first date

Last edited:

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, where'd you get this material, an online test you took? Cosmo? You might as well use astrology.

I don't get why so many posters here are obsessed with LTRs and "wife material" when half of them can't even get to the number close.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is a certified keyboard jockey
As I’ve written before, I’ve never read a thread started by him in which he hasn’t heaped contempt on large swaths of mankind. He once went on a hateful tirade about the area in which I live.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You skipped Ghana, but everybody knows why women go there.
Why? I once asked a cab driver if people from Ghana were Ghana-rians and he didnt kick me out of the car

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few women know mentioned Turkey and i have no idea why

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the countries a woman wants to travel to says a lot about where her head is at. I noticed a few things about women that pick which countries to travel to and how their personalities are like.
In going through your country breakdown, it seems like you are considering what a United States female would be like personality-wise if she traveled to these countries. It's more of a wish list than anything. I think the breakdown is less applicable for Western European women wanting to travel to these countries or even Latin American women wanting to travel. I interpreted all of this analysis as a USA born and raised woman and her desires to travel to the places you mention.

When a lot of females travel, they are traveling with their boyfriends/husbands. A lot of travel is centered around the idea of established couples traveling to destinations. It is possible in a conversation that a woman went to any of those locations mentioned with a past boyfriend or husband.

Younger women (typically under 30) might go on a longer trip like this with their parents and possibly a sibling. A 32 year old childless single woman from the USA is not going to Italy or France with a parent or parents.

USA women aren't generally going to travel with other USA females to those international destinations. When USA females do "Girls Trips" with each other, it's usually to the following places....
  • Miami
  • Las Vegas
  • Miscellaneous beach location in USA
  • Trendy AF bachelorette party type town (mostly Nashville and Austin now, though occasionally Phoenix/Scottsdale will come up)
  • Mexico or Caribbean beach location

If a USA female is traveling to Thailand or another mating favorable country for men, she's likely only there for 1-2 weeks and she's with her boyfriend/husband. There isn't much of a conclusion here.

If a USA woman is going to France (excluding Paris) and she speaks fluent French, she likely has French ancestry or had some burning desire to learn the French language.

She might have gone to France to see both Paris and other areas on the same trip, regardless of her French level fluency. If you are from the USA and want to go to France for 1-2 weeks, you are going to want to see multiple parts of the country. I don't think there's a lot to draw from this.

This seems accurate to me about most USA women that want to travel to Italy. It's the same type of female that wants to go to Miami, Las Vegas, Nashville, or Austin on Girls Trips.

There might be some Italian-American females that might want to see where their family originated from in Italy. I would see this as a smaller number of cases for USA women.

It's difficult to imagine why a USA female would want to go to these places on a recreational vacation. They might also be going with a boyfriend/husband. I can see your point on this.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ofcourse he was lying.

No man has time to be on the strip all day AND night, hang with multiple women, work full-time and write lengthy field reports about it.

It's indeed about time men start being honest amongst each other. The game is tougher than its ever been, and 1 lay every quarter of the year( 4 per year) is already an accomplishment.

I know dudes who haven't gotten laid in YEARS.

He also acknowledged he was lying in some of his field reports if I remember correctly.
[/QUOTE
Apart from that, he might be on to something with this thread. Gotta factor in the fact that the "general sisterhood" decided that TRAVEL is the new big thing to do. I get bombarded with commercials from travel agencies way more than in the past.

Seems like the previous generation was more satisfied with a camping trip or something low cost /low effort. Nowadays women suddenly NEED to go on vacation preferably twice a year as far away as possible.

So, OP has a point that when you're vetting her ,her preferences might say a lot about her personality. Because there's an 80% chance you'll meet a woman who "loves to travel" .

I swear the last 10 if not more women I've slept with all loved to travel, mostly by themselves and always to South America or Africa( I'm in Europe). Iam from south America so that doesn't appeal to me, and Africa? No thank you.

Mayor red flag imo but almost unavoidable at this point.

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He also acknowledged he was lying in some of his field reports if I remember correctly.
He also made an entire OP about how our fellow men are our enemies. That means all here are one another’s enemies.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO, man you guys are hating. I stopped doing field reports on here because I was too honest and walked dudes through how much it takes to actually get a lay, which I did, but it was a lot of work. None of that field reports thread was a lie, it was a bunch of truths with lots of rejections and the occasional wins. Since it actually entailed me taking action, getting out there, and having some occasional success, it enraged the true keyboard jockeys on here who do not leave their homes.

I stand by all I have said. Your average man is your enemy, anyone who has had game success knows the amount of times an average dude will ****block or hope you fail.

If I diss your area, it probably sucks.

Some of you are just mad because I did not help you out with your poorly planned NYC trip. GTFO lol.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In going through your country breakdown, it seems like you are considering what a United States female would be like personality-wise if she traveled to these countries. It's more of a wish list than anything. I think the breakdown is less applicable for Western European women wanting to travel to these countries or even Latin American women wanting to travel. I interpreted all of this analysis as a USA born and raised woman and her desires to travel to the places you mention.
It applies to all women. If they are traveling to the given countries, there is a reason. Even Asian women who travel to India are just traveling to play victim as aggressive dudes harass them, so they can post about it online. Same with women that travel to a generic country like Italy, they just follow the fad and have no substance or resemblance of a personality in them. Certain countries and the vibe they put out give off certain vibes that attract certain kinds of people.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do and what's your deal? You holler at me multiple times during your NYC trip when I am offline and now you are trying to have some beef with me all because you don't know how to plan a trip to NYC? GTFO, you fake f-ck.
You're just an angry dude huh...

EDIT: For clarification, I think I tagged you in the post about trying to plan my birthday in NYC, which was way back in April, then never again. I certainly haven't messaged you privately and all your posts lately are about validating a pessimistic worldview...I don't know what's up with you man...holding a half-year grudge because I asked your opinion.

Last edited: