Could use some help trying to decipher this message from a cougar..

ecko280

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG. you're thinking to much. Setup another date then you will get your answer.

supremacy

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is more than likely looking for a younger guy to **** with mentally....that is how she gets her kicks. She is already testing the water by seeing how much of a sucker you are and how desperate you are for sex.

She will have sex with you when she decides, not the other way around....and like a normal youngster you will cave in, always wanting more and getting screwed over by this emotionally disturbed individual.

Question her motives as to why she came to see you. If it was sex, it would have happened believe me. She wants more than that......

STAY CLEAR

It is not all about getting sex by whomever and whenever, some people here are just desperate. Its about being smart and knowing when to proceed and when not to.

.Paradox.

Banned
Reaction score
supremacy said:
She is more than likely looking for a younger guy to **** with mentally....that is how she gets her kicks. She is already testing the water by seeing how much of a sucker you are and how desperate you are for sex.

She will have sex with you when she decides, not the other way around....and like a normal youngster you will cave in, always wanting more and getting screwed over by this emotionally disturbed individual.

Question her motives as to why she came to see you. If it was sex, it would have happened believe me. She wants more than that......

STAY CLEAR

It is not all about getting sex by whomever and whenever, some people here are just desperate. Its about being smart and knowing when to proceed and when not to.
My eyes literally widened.

How old are you?
Has this happened to you before?
Why do you think this? Please explain.