Could I really have an STD?

Reaction score
:cry: Well my face is sinking in, I don't know whats wrong. I donly had sex with one girl and I used a condom every time ( i only penetrated 3 times, it was the same day that I first ****ed her)... She gave me head twice withought A condom but other htan no real skin to skin contact. Now like a year later my face is sinking in around my eyes and on my nose, it looks pretty wierd lol scary too :nervous:. But anyway later on some people told me she has something and that he hoped I didn't **** her, but this was after the fact...:nervous:. THen I noticed a picture were her face looked kinda wierd and flat too :nervous: ...omg I can't have aids! that would be ****ing crazy...off my first ****! thats real ****ty...SO i'm hoping these sentoms are because either i'm getting older (19) or because i'm allergic to something in my new enviroment at the dorms I stay in... Either way I look kinda wierd right now not really wierd to the untrained eye but my mom noticed it!:cry:

Reaction score
oh yeah and my moms a physical therapist and she says it could be because I haven't been drinking enough water...so I dont know I started drinking more but I see it only getting worse lol..

Sam Adams

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like your pretty concerned. You should just go get tested. It's covered under healthcare plans and is confidential. All you have to do is piss in a cup and give a couple drops of blood to test for everything now. You'll know for sure in a few days. But for now, just relax there isn't anything you can do to change anything.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Visit your campus health center and see a doctor. They will probably laugh at you. That does not mean you're not sick, but I imagine they will say there is nothing wrong with you. But go anyway.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you have an STD?

Yes, indeed, you COULD.

If you are worried, get checked.

cyraid

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you want us to tell you? We obviously have no clue whether you do or don't. There's only one way to find out... get yourself tested.

Reaction score
lol I wanted to know if you guys have heard of these symptoms before...but she said that she got tested frequently, could that have been a ****ing lie. I asked her so many times and **** lol that pisses me off why would she LIE to have sex with me?

Reaction score
WHAT pisses me off the most is that I never CAME it wasn't sex that was even worth an it...I never came one time even when she gave me head. THis is SO ****ing GAY, IF I hav HIV I'm going to kill myself

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you've been programmed by the sexual guilt propaganda!

People can and do get STDs, obviously the risk is real. However, I'm hearing from a lot of guys these days that think every sex act is likely to result in some kind of disfiguration or death.

Banging chicks with a condom on is not a high risk factor for disease, you should really speak to your Doctor about the risks. While the safety net is not 100% effective, neither is riding in a car with your seat belt. Perhaps, we should all go back to horse riding, but alas we might get kicked in the nutts by the horse then.

The odds of you having HIV from having protected sex is nearly nil, incredibly unlikely. You only need to get tested if it's for your own comfort. Protected sex is not considered a high risk factor for HIV. HIV, although can be contracted by anyone at any time during risk behaviors, is not particularly easy to aquire. FromNY Times

"The researchers, Dr. Isabelle de Vincenzi and her colleagues at the European Study Group on Heterosexual Transmission of H.I.V., also found that patients who have already been made ill by the disease are more likely to transmit it to their partners.

Dr. de Vincenzi is based at the St. Maurice National Hospital in France. Her study group includes 10 medical centers in eight countries.

The researchers tracked the cases of 256 men and women whose partners were infected with H.I.V. They found that only 48 percent consistently used condoms. Among the couples who did, there were no new H.I.V. infections.

For the 121 couples who did not regularly use condoms, 12 of the uninfected partners contracted H.I.V. within four years. This led the team to calculate that the risk of infection from unprotected sex was about 5 percent a year. "

There's real data for you man. While everyone has heard some story of "this one person" who got HIV from a single, protected encounter, that 1) May not even have been the entire truth 2) Is definitely not the norm. Just take a look at those data, even regularly banging someone with HIV, as long as condoms are used, typically does not result in HIV infection. I'd be more worried about herpes or bacterial infections than HIV.

Personally, I had an HIV test done at around 50 lays, many unprotected, and came up negative. I just had a gonoreah and claymedia test done, both came back negative after some symptoms that turned out to be nothing related (although I took the meds for claymedia anyway based on a docs recommendation since they were so cheap).

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the risk of infection from unprotected sex was about 5 percent a year.

For hiv, that makes sense. With genital herpes, it is about ten percent. Thank you for posting some common sense. fwiw, my former wife had hsv2, genital herpes, throughout our seven year marriage, and I never got it.

Reaction score
OMG ! thanx so much I have'nt been able to sleep and here it is 2:56 a.m. where im at bro. **** I really needed that for the encouragment to actually go in there and get tested to kno for sure thanx for the facts...

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mate, go see a fluffy doctor

the symptoms of HIV infection dont become too apparent until its too late

if you catch it early then you can stop it from progressing compeltely, but if you leave it too late, youll have lots and lots of problems

go see a bloody doctor

side note: not sure what its like there in the US, but here in Australia, the government pays for GP (doctor General Practioner) visits, so it doesn't cost anybody anything. we have a free government funded health system. but i think in the US you have to pay heaps

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If anything man, your making yourself sick about it and not eating right and ****.

If she has "something" it is prolly herpes and everyone has it lol.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's all you did, I think it's quite unlikely that you got HIV, but get tested, that's the only way to know.