Could I pull her?

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know these 2 chicks (we'll call em Jamie and Koree). I used to mess with Jamie back in September and she was completely all over me. But her close friend Koree knew this other chick I was messin with and told Jamie so from then on Jamie thought I was sneaky (Jamie also knows of another chick I talk to). But nevertheless, she still shows me alot of love but I can tell she doesn't trust me. She's all smiles when she sees me but hardly answers her phone anymore.

Anyway, I spoke to Koree online today and we had good conversation (didn't bring up Jamie). Long story short, I tell her to give me her number (and i gave her mine) and I'll hit her up so we could kick it some time and she conceded. Now my question is, is this just on some friend shyt like "you and my close friend are cool so here's my number" type shyt? Could I pull her?

To add a slight twist to it, during our convo she spoke of a friend of hers, Kaylan, that I didn't know personally. I told her I didn't know her and at the end of the convo I said "we gotta kick it sometime tho, kaylan too if she cool as u and jamie lol", so that I could keep both doors open.

Now how should I approach this situation? She said she's not going anywhere tonight and shes just gonna be drinkin. I'm prolly not gonna hit her up though, idk. Also, who should I go after, Koree or Kaylan? They are both very attractive, I'll add.

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
man i would hang out with Koree and gauge the situation, kino, make her laugh, etc. If she is into you go for her, if not, then she probably told her friend about ur games so your probably outta luck with her....

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
both if your really good...............one if you are average, none if you a wannabe