Cougar Help

KillShot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so this Cougar started at work in early October, she is 38 I am 26. From the get to we got along great, very flirty. This girl is fine, only been married once, no kids, new to the state just moved here 6 months ago. So we have been really flirty and have been hanging out after work for happy hours, dinner, etc.

She even told her 2 best friends about me who all added me to facebook after meeting me for 10 min at a company gathering in early november. Fast forward to about 2-3 weeks ago, she sends me a text saying I'm to flirty and one sided. Saying I always ask for things from her such as food, etc and never return the favor. The whole time I have been joking with her, like I give her **** for not coming out because I want to see her and she took it the wrong way.

Eventually she gets mad that I'm supposedly one sided, and always ask for things and never do things for her. She says things like you are inconsiderate and don't listen. I knew she liked me and somehow she went off on me. So now at work its pretty lame we don't talk and kind of ignore each other.

What is the best way for me to get back to normal with her, I understand the whole dating at work thing, so no need to bring that up. I'm just confused as to how I had so much attraction from her to her going and pretty much not talking to me. And when I try to bring up the whole lets talk about it, how can things get better if we don't talk, she gets mad.

So far I have basically tried the whole not talking to her for awhile until she comes around, I hate to sound AFC but I do like the girl, and maybe that is why this is so hard.

Any advice would be appreciated, can fill in more details as needed. basically I had this girl and lost her all unintentionally.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
next time you see her say "still mad at me?"

and why haven't you had sex with her? cougars put out faster than a crack ***** ..maybe if you didn't take things so personal you'd be sexing her by now.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Judge Nismo has reviewed your case.

Cougars don't put out any faster than younger girls, and the growing number of desperate males who are gaming women older than them doesn't help. Older women have more power than what they had in the 80s & 90s. Some of these women are still acting young and can be more of a diktease than a younger babe. You still need to ask the girl out, and she actually needs to go with you, and you actually need to f**k her. But she actually has to have feelings and interest in you. Entertaining a girl doesn't equal attraction. Comedy doesn't equal attraction.

You killed your shot, killshot. Sorry. And your overanalyzing is to blame. You almost got her, but almost only counts in horseshoes and grenade throwing. Get over it and move on.

Case closed. Try another girl.

KillShot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Things today got better between us, we laughed and joked a bit. I'm still keeping my distance, but there is a holiday party at her house this weekend. And I'm still debating on whether or not I'm going to go. A lot of my co-workers will be there we are all young under 30 and if I don't go I know a lot of them will wonder why, because I always go out for happy hours/ events with the staff. I mean its not that hard to make up an excuse not to go, but I kind of want to go. If things improve I will go if not I wont.

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you're the last one at the party, helping her clean up.
Stand behind her and move her hands while she's washing stuff. Tell her, that's how you're helping.
Practice your slow&close dance steps with her.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go. look exceptionally good, smell good, stand tall and be confident. smile confidently. when in doubt, speak less. basically DHV demonstrate high value. oh... it wont hurt if another hottie is flirting with you, thats good. but try to make it appear that you just politely let it roll off your shoulders... like it happens all the time.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope it's not a job you want to do for more than a year if you intend to keep pursuing her... I learned the hard way hooking up with a girl at the office can cause some real s*** . Plus if you hooked up with her for a few months, then you still had to see her everyday after you break up... sucks. that was just in my experience, but there's alot of other places to hook up with girls..

KillShot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok an update. Basically fast forward to this past saturday the day of her party, she returns to normal. She is making fun of me for being young and being real nice to me. I'm the second to the last at her party, things go good from the start, throughout the whole night things went decent. Nothing special but I wasn't expecting it. I leave around 1:30am, she had two of her friends there who were drama.

So here we are Monday morning, I say how are you? you still hungover from Saturday? she goes I wasn't drunk on Saturday when she clearly was. So now we go from being great on Saturday to her basically getting mad at me at everything I do. We went from going to lunch everyday to this and it pisses me off.

I know she is old, and only married one time, and after seeing her on Saturday and seeing how she really is it turned me off a bit. But I still have feelings for her. I realize this is because she is a cougar, I'm young and have a fantasy, also I work a lot of hours and haven't gotten out as much as I used to so I can meet new people.

The thing that pisses me off the most is I once had her attraction and now I've lost it, or so I thought. Like I said she acted great on Saturday at work, but when I try and talk to her she gives me the cold shoulder and is *****y. What do you suggest I do? So we go from 3 weeks of her being a biotch, to her acting like normal on Saturday to her being a biotch again on Monday.

I know most of you will say move on, but I work with her and its kind of hard because I see her everyday and she is pretty hot. I wish we could go back to normal but she wont allow it. On saturday her friend told me that she is a very independent girl and doesn't like it when people smother her, which is what I did at first. And now I haven't texted her or called her. So where do I go from here?

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what you need to do.

Stop wasting your time going along with her sh8t, and go after other girls.

And make sure not to keep it a secret from her - be sure to mention all the details to her. Nothing will boost your value more than her knowing that you are out there banging other girls.