Cougar Advice

KillShot

Don Juan
Reaction score
so met this older women at the bar Saturday..my friend and I were in the middle of 4 seats and she asked us to move down nicely so she could sit next to her friend. I said how about you sit in the middle. and she complied.

Fast forward to great conversation, she is talking to me super close and what not. I immediately build rapport and give her my phone to enter her phone she enters it as Natalie Needs Sex, I later find out she is married...

So her husband shows up, she tells me they are going through a divorce but nothing is finalized and that he has only effed her 3 times in the year they have been married and isnt physical at all.

So husband goes downstairs to hang with friends with no communication with "wife" she is upstairs I grab her and friend and made out with her.

Then take her downstairs outside for broomball, she grabs me on the dock and is making out with me and kissing my neck.

Message her a few days later as we had made plans for Wednesday and I said are we still meeting up on Wednesday and she says I want an affair but couldnt live with myself if I had one. I respond no problem, I want whats best for you and just want to be a friend and she responded very nicely.

What is my game plan to getting with this girl? she is a 41 year old ballerina with an amazing body, definitely know many men have been killed doing what I am trying to do so trying to respect that boundry.

Do I just hang out with her as a friend until the divorce is finalize and/or she moves out on her own?

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, im in my mid-20's and all i seem to attract are good looking cougars. so with that said i can tell you they all know what they want. its up to you to figure out how she does things. through my experience they look at us young guys as haveing less experience than them so they seem to take the lead but not always. i have had to lead before. if yall hang out one or two times and are alone test the waters a bit. you might flip her switch and its on. whats the worse thing that could happen? she says no? NEXT. but i carry a gun on me at all times now. i was banging this one girl and took her to her car and her husband was there. she said they were divorced but ended up being they were only seperated. so its one of those things if you do get involved with be ready to watch your own back. and oh yeh...go to your local gunshop and invest in a Glock 22 is the full frame .40cal easy to control and if you run out of rounds its heavy so u can throw it at him.

KillShot

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol dont want to run for my life, so maybe best for her to be seperated or have her own place before i make a move?

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh, i would wait untill they are seperated but still be carefull. if its her that wanted the seperation and two days after your ****ing the crap out of her and he finds out it could not end well at all.