Cottonsuave's goin steady improvement and seduction journal

Cottonsuave

Reaction score
I decided to join and start my own journal for accountability. This is not gonna be your normal journal as its only gonna start off with small goals and progressively work my way up. I'm hopin I can bring some knowledge to the forum and maybe inspire others to do a journal also.
Goals for 9/28/2011
  • Drink 1 gallon of water, No more grains (trying to eat Paleo)
    Say Hi to 10 hotties (little female experience, DJ bootcamp format)
    Finish Paper for Sociology (Sophomore in community college)
    Go back to my kickboxing class
    Read 1/4 of my book (The Power of Now)
Im, gonna write these in my school planner so I can look at them throughout the day. I figure going at a slow pace and building up on workload would make stickin to this alot easer. Can't make a lifestyle change overnight. Feel free to critique my goals/give tips. Wish me luck and see you tonight

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
finish paper + kickbox + reading book = a day well spent

Cottonsuave

Reaction score
Damn, yesterday was not so good.
Only drank three forths of the gallon
Didnt finish the paper (Need help from teacher)
Went to Kickboxing ++++
Didn't read (Too tired when I get home)
Only said Hey to 1 hot female (Damn I got no confidence)

Yeah crappy day yesterday so I'm doin everything in my power to try these goals again.

AwSomeDudu

Reaction score
I really like this stuff, great way to change for the better, and may even try it myself.
I wish you loads of luck and strength, may you conquer them all. :D

Cottonsuave

Reaction score
I was feelin fairly euphoric today, maybe its the ADHD meds. still can't drink a damn gallon of water(only got 3/4 lol), finished my paper though :woo:. Didnt say hi to ten hotties because I felt like gettin some numbers. Went three for three number closing (Two classmate girls, one cold library approach). Makes me realize that this info on here is useful, but nowhere near as rewarding as real world application. It was almost surreal (never gotten three numbers in the same day, never had the motivation or balls to try) and I really wanted to fail to see if it was really me inside my body. I would post the interactions but what I said sounded so stupid when I typed it out (It worked for me though :)).

If I could give my first tip it has to be to get a online journal (its a damn good motivator)

Cottonsuave

Reaction score
Been taking it easy this weekend. Went to my first University football game in a while with dad. Really rewarding experience. Been textin girls alot this weekend but not really set up any dates. Here are some goals for this upcoming week.

• Make some new friends. (I need some new networking connections)
    Workout 3 times this week. (YES!!, Im loving training again)
    5 phone numbers (one for each workday)
    Finish current book and half of new book. (gonna check out "On The Road" by Jack Kerouc
    Detail and tune up the car
    Visit my Grandpa at least once (He's old and enjoys anybodys company)
Sorry if there isn't enough action in my journal. Gettin girls is a big reason for this journal but my main focus for a few weeks is to get my life in order (Try to update myself and everything about me) Thanks for reading

Cottonsuave

Reaction score
Got a quick question. What do you do when you have friends that comment on your physical imperfections. Its happened a bunch but I just brush it off. Like deep down I just wanna call em out (my head's saying smack him, he won't say it again). But I feel that just shows my insecurity and lack of control. How do you guys handle this situation.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cottonsuave said:
Got a quick question. What do you do when you have friends that comment on your physical imperfections. Its happened a bunch but I just brush it off. Like deep down I just wanna call em out (my head's saying smack him, he won't say it again). But I feel that just shows my insecurity and lack of control. How do you guys handle this situation.
My friends make fun of the fact that I'm big all the time, what I do is make fun of them for being small or skinny, you just either ignore it or make fun of them getting angry is what they deep down may want. It sucks trust me espeically if your an easy target (I hang out with guys who are all ripped or in decent shape I'm the fattie now out the clique)