Corrupting the religious girl? ;-)

Aengus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear all,

Any experiences with DJ'ing religious girls?

Most of them aren't all that, but part of me wonders if opening up a "chaste" girl to the wider world might be a very good thing.

The naughtier part of me also realises that with that much repressed sexuality she'll go off like an atom bomb.

Any thoughts?

josekortez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently posted about a religious girl I met who immediately tried to convert me after the first e-mail. I dusted her off and deleted the e-mail.

I don't think it's right to try to convince them not to be religious because I don't want them trying to make me religious. In other words, don't waste your time.

Aengus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand man -- I wouldn't go down that road either. I was posting in the spirit of "hit-it and quit-it"
:woo:

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aengus
I understand man -- I wouldn't go down that road either. I was posting in the spirit of "hit-it and quit-it"
:woo:
That would be even less worth it. They are either virgins and thus are impossible to get and then would suck in bed anyways, or they are like the Catholic chicks who are up for every sin in the book already and thus shouldn't even be called religious.

I go for Christian girls because I'm a Christian guy who is pro LTR, no ONS, but if you want a ONS, forget it. Find a good old slut who knows how to do it good.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a catholic girl who is my current gf..she is 21 now..just turned...she dated probably 10 to 15 guys in her life before me..im sure she has kissed around 10...and gone further with 4 or 5..

but we had sex almost 2 months into it.

and she just left for a 10 day trip to europe with her youth group for catholic stuff....

but she loves me....thats why she has given me all that and more...

so its not impossible..

just need the right good women.

Ill just say Im Very lucky :woo:

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like the only thing you guys want is a girl who'll sleep with anybody with a d!ck.

Why are you guys even here, just go hire a prostitute.

Leave the intellegent women with morals to guys who GET IT (like me).

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't corrupt religious girls! there are plenty of hos for you to do that have no morals and have no qualms about opening up to any dude out there.

leave religious girls alone. The world needs good feminine virgin women for those guys that are tired of the game and want to get married. That could be you in the future!

jmeredi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a very religious girl at my last job, she came onto me pretty hard. Told me she broke up with her last bf cuz he coudln't accept that she wouldn't have sex before marriage. On our first date we made out for hours and felt each other up, she was going to have me fondle her, but then says no and proceeds to do it herself. Later she told me she would have to repent for it. I decided we would make better friends than bf and gf, why burn bridges? Where is she now? Dating an ex that has cheated on her and puts her down all the time, and he's railing her every night. She thinks he's just using her for ass.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
I met a catholic girl

but we had sex almost 2 months into it.
Only thing i dislike more than religion are religious people who don't even attempt to follow the religion they claim to believe in.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats very common for religious girls not to act religious when it doesnt suit their purpose.

I've dated a devout Baptist girl who was always using religion as an excuse for not doing something but then did other things forbidden by religion.

Religious people are major hipocrites. If someone mentions Jesus on the first or second date and turn out to be more devout than the average person I run.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't talk about religion with them and let the bodylanguage do all the talking. If they're up for it they'll do it. There's a concept with some religious people "passion of the moment" or "being corrupted by the devil" where a girls just can't resist you and will do anything for you. Read up on Rasputin, he "corrupted" tons of highly religious women. But you'd need to have a pretty strong game. Otherwise don't waste time.