Corny pick up lines work wonders...for real

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i kno what u may be thinking...u cant get many women with corny memorized pick up lines...BUT THINK AGAIN..BECAUSE U CAN

it doesnt work well for cold-approaches(most of the time) thats for sure... but it does work 95% of the time after u have met a girl...

try it..after u meet a girl and joke around with her..say a corny sexual pick up line...make sure it is funny tho and say it with a smirk...most of the time she'll kno u are joking and its great to advance stuff physically....most of the times the girls will laugh and sometimes she will say yes (like in the previous post.."i like your t-shirt..can i read it in brail?" ..if a girl is interested in u..and u and her both joked around, sometimes she will say yes..and then frlom there u escalate..

another one that works well is when she sneezes say "i would say god bless you, but it looks like he already did"..make sure she knows u are joking and make sure she is a funny girl too.

dont use pickup lines seriously...use them to be funny..BECAUSE THEY ARE!

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
you have a good point, but the main problem is actually making them sound like a joke and to have her see its a joke, with your expression, i feel like she'll walk away with a disgusted look on her face lol

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not really a pick up line AFTER you've already met the girl.

At that point, its just banter, which of course is always a good thing.

Kappe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls will understand you'r joking just by saying the line.
I've used corny lines lot of times even when opening in clubs, it usualy gets a laugh. Try opening with
"Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again"
"Screw me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?"
You'll get props just for having the guts to walk up and say it.

When getting to know her:
"Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?"

When you know her:
Anything goes just look dead serious when you deliver your line
"Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes. "
then just crack up

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
they work especially well when u are trying to charm her mother!

Reaction score
Ive noticed this always works for me and never does any harm. I always say them in pretend kind of serious manner but you'd know im jokeing. It's hard to describe what I just said but you know what im saying.

WalshK

Reaction score
One a mate of mine uses............

Walks over with two drinks and says "A couple of ****tails for you ladies, I'll be back for the Cherries later"

Epic Line.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Davis_Dan said:
You need to remember that some girls are idiots (like some guys are...) and they never laugh or don't understand flirt. With those girls you better not try that, especially not "I like your t-shirt... can i read it in brail?"
You know what I'm saying?
:)
ahahahah

shaggy84

Don Juan
Reaction score
WalshK said:
One a mate of mine uses............

Walks over with two drinks and says "A couple of ****tails for you ladies, I'll be back for the Cherries later"

Epic Line.
NICE!