Cornell and ugly chicks

Full circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a scumbag!

Tiburon:

The content of your post only shows your insecurity and confirms my earlier statement. Don't lecture me about achievements. I graduated from Stanford with an MBA.

If you have any ability to read (and write, for that matter) Stanford outflanks Cornell or other Ivy League institutions any day. For the record, I declined Harvard to join Stanford (as most of the Stanford MBA class does).

Now, how about that for your pseudo-brain? Now go and "F__k" yourself!! :p

P.S.: Learn to take constructive criticism and GROW - the reason we are here!

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I am saddened

Originally posted by Full circle
Tiburon:

Quality of girls aside (at Cornell) I am surprised by your poor english and its expression. You certainly have opened my eyes in terms of infrequent lower student quality of some of the Ivy League students. :confused:
P.S.: Learn to take constructive criticism and GROW - the reason we are here!
Your first post doesn't like CONSTRUCTIVE criticism to me. Just criticism and a jab at the Ivy League.

Where did you go to undergrad?

A Stanford MBA is impressive - good for you!

Stanford outflanks Cornell or other Ivy League institutions any day. For the record, I declined Harvard to join Stanford (as most of the Stanford MBA class does).
Wow declined Harvard - aren't you special? :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, I have heard and read nothing but awesome things about Stanford. It is certainly the jewel of all west coast universities (with Berkeley right up there). As far as Stanford outflanking Cornell or any other Ivy League institution -well that really depends on what you're measuring.

Sure if you go by all of these US News and World Reports rankings you could make a claim like that. But the truth is that it's impossible to quantify the value of an educational experience. To really be able to compare any two schools you'd have to attend each of them.

You have to take these "rankings" with a grain of salt.

I have heard that a Harvard MBA is very qualitative - but it is Harvard and the name alone opens doors that would otherwise be nailed shut. Truth is you can't really judge unless you experience it yourself.

I honestly do believe though that the undergraduate curriculum at Cornell (in the College of Arts and Sciences & College of Engineering) is one of the toughest if not THE toughest in the country.

So before you take any more jabs at my alma-mater how about you enroll at Cornell and see what it's like to suffer through four years of non-stop work and constant stress (in gloomy Ithaca, NY mind you) :p . Then maybe you'll come full circle on your criticisms.

What a bunch of elitist bastards we all are. I love it. :)

Full circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronin I:

Guess what, I was at Johnson school of business (at Cornell) two years ago to pursue a Corning fellowship. Been there and done that! I am more than familiar with Cornell -- one of the reasons why I was surprised at the poor writing ability of "Mr. T".

Turning down Harvard is not a big deal to many of Stanford MBA students, as stated earlier. (That's why, we chose Stanford.) If you really want a skinny on MBA program check out BusinessWeek. Their website has all the stats you need to draw an informed conclusion.

As regards my undergrad school, it is Oxford in Britain.

P.S.: Loving your alma mater is one thing but loving it blindly is ignorance.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronin I:

Guess what, I was at Johnson school of business (at Cornell) two years ago to pursue a Corning fellowship. Been there and done that! I am more than familiar with Cornell -- one of the reasons why I was surprised at the poor writing ability of "Mr. T".

Turning down Harvard is not a big deal to many of Stanford MBA students, as stated earlier. (That's why, we chose Stanford.) If you really want a skinny on MBA program check out BusinessWeek. Their website has all the stats you need to draw an informed conclusion.

As regards my undergrad school, it is Oxford in Britain.

P.S.: Loving your alma mater is one thing but loving it blindly is ignorance.
Why were you at the Johnson School if you have a MBA from Stanford?

I'm sure there are many people at Stanford who turned down Harvard but I'm sure there are also many people at Harvard that turned down Stanford.

Oxford - so you're a Brit?

I'm in an MBA program (Simon school at University of Rochester - I did my research two years ago).

Full circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronin I
Why were you at the Johnson School if you have a MBA from Stanford?
On a fellowship of Corning glass to conduct a project analysis under one of their "Chair" professors.

I must say, "Cornell's campus is one of the most beautiful campuses."

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Cornell's campus is one of the most beautiful campuses."

Yeah I'm sure it says that somewhere in the brochure, wiseass.

Full circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Cornell's campus is one of the most beautiful campuses."

Yeah I'm sure it says that somewhere in the brochure, wiseass.

No wonder you are at a run-of-the-mill business school. Quality shows. Get a grip, jackass!

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is a good example of how we deviate from the topic and get into personal attacks. :(

If someone positively suggests a room for improvement it creates a ripple of personal attacks. In my opinion, let us put this to rest and enjoy what this site is for i.e., admiring women. :)

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No wonder you are at a run-of-the-mill business school. Quality shows. Get a grip, jackass!
Dude what the hell does my choice of B-school have to do with anything? You don't know sh!t about me or my life (meaning how I happen to be where I'm at now) yet you pass judgement - based on what information? "Quality shows" my ass.

"Cornell's campus is one of the most beautiful campuses." - why was this in quotes? I took it to be some sort of wiseass comment.

I must say, "You come off as a snobby prick".

Who the fvck writes like that. You're quoting youself? I don't get it.

Last edited:

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This really has nothing to do with anything, but I went to college and had quite a few friends that came from over seas for school. English was not their first language, but it seemed that everyones favorite word was fucck.

You fucckin go do it, you mother fuccker, or You could use fucckin before almost any word. Foreigners love that word. It was almost like the movie Scarface where Al Pacino said fucck maybe 500 times during the movie.

Back to Cornell

Full circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude what the hell does my choice of B-school have to do with anything? You don't know sh!t about me or my life (meaning how I happen to be where I'm at now) yet you pass judgement - based on what information? "Quality shows" my ass.

"Cornell's campus is one of the most beautiful campuses." - why was this in quotes? I took it to be some sort of wiseass comment.

I must say, "British women give good head".

I must say, "You come off as a snobby prick".

Who the fvck writes like that. You're quoting youself? I don't get it.
Really! So you got accepted at the Harvard Business School but decided to join Rochester because .... Haven't we heard enough of that BS before.

As regards quotes, learn grammar and you will "get it".

Royal-tiger: I agree with your opinion. However, it is ironic how people indulge in personal insults when someone tries to suggest some improvements. If these two clowns represent Cornell, I am glad I did not earn my degree there. :D

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a party buss to ithaca? Or even better, come up to UB, we are teh 6th biggest party school in the nation. GO BULLS!

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to Monmouth University, I couldn't have gotten into an ivy league school to save my life. I couldn't get into any law school cause I had a 2.6 GPA and my LSAT score sucked the big one.

So I was forced to start my own health care company and the funny thing is most of you ivy league dorks will never make anywhere near the amount of money I make. What's even funnier, I don't even like money that much. I'll take pu$$y anyday over it.

Moral of the story. What you acheive in school doesn't mean shiit.
What you accomplish in the real world is what matters.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really! So you got accepted at the Harvard Business School but decided to join Rochester because .... Haven't we heard enough of that BS before.
I must say, "My personal story is irrelevant. What is relevant is that you don't know it, yet you behave as if you are somehow superior. Oxford, Stanford MBA, Corning fellowship - good for you, pal. All impressive accomplishments. But there is MUCH more to a man than the degrees that hang on his wall".

As regards quotes, learn grammar and you will "get it".
I must say, "I have never known anyone to write 'I must say' and then quote themselves. Seems like a very self-important way of communicating - which doesn't surprise me given what I know about you thus far."

If these two clowns represent Cornell, I am glad I did not earn my degree there. :D
I must say, "So are we."

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
I went to Monmouth University, I couldn't have gotten into an ivy league school to save my life. I couldn't get into any law school cause I had a 2.6 GPA and my LSAT score sucked the big one.

So I was forced to start my own health care company and the funny thing is most of you ivy league dorks will never make anywhere near the amount of money I make. What's even funnier, I don't even like money that much. I'll take pu$$y anyday over it.

Moral of the story. What you acheive in school doesn't mean shiit.
What you accomplish in the real world is what matters.
First off - we're not all dorks. ;)

Secondly, I do agree with you to an extent. Like I alluded to earlier, going to the better schools opens more doors, gives you more choices. Also there's the quality of education received which is usually much better at the top tier schools (but not always).

The top schools have the $$$ and reputation to attract the best students and professors = better learning experience. In the end though, it is what you get out of it.

Sure you didn't do well in school, yet things worked out very well for you. What about the countless others (like you) who are not doing so well? The odds are definitely in our favor.

In the end though, life is pretty random. There have been a lot of very, very smart people in the world who really didn't get anywhere.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronin

I don't think you guys are dorks. But with all the name calling on this thread, I just wanted to get in on the fun.:D

An Ivy league degree is way cool!!

oblizue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, so much fighting between fellow DJ's...

Where's the love? :D

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get it, Full Circle, your vastly educated, yes. However, you also seem to be touting a holier than thou attitude around here, I mean more than half your posts are in this thread, passing judgement and critisizing people. You've been here since april, yet your interaction with people has been minimal to none.

Yet back in another thread you posted

Also, I personally hate judgemental people who do not know anything but do feel qualified to judge others. icepick is ridiculous at the very least. Damn, you need to hit the bible and come back in a year.

I mean here you have not shown that you know anything about the people in this thread, especially without having really interacted with them, yet your feeling qualified to judge people.

Let people find and fix their own faults, because the only way that gets done, is on their own. Dragging this out into a mud slinging war, doesn't exactly seem to be fitting of a well educated man.

There I've said my piece, sitting here b*tching about this doesn't get the job done, and make change.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sure you didn't do well in school, yet things worked out very well for you. What about the countless others (like you) who are not doing so well? The odds are definitely in our favor.

In the end though, life is pretty random. There have been a lot of very, very smart people in the world who really didn't get anywhere.
Bill Gates was a Harvard drop out right?

He's still doing okay, for example.